Threaded View

Default Another Love Letter Read by the Chief Romance Officer

Greetings to all:

Starting with this love letter from Dolly, I've decided that it would be best for me to keep all the future love letters here in this thread. That way it will be easier to chronicle and organize the letters in one place.

This morning, I call Couples Tower Isle and read this letter from Dolly to John.

December 8 - 9:00 am:

"My Dearest John,
    We have been through so much in our years together, I believe God in his infinite wisdom has allowed us to truly live out the sickness and in health portion of our marriage and that has become the cement to keep our marriage strong.
    The Bible tells us that a threefold cord is not easily broken and as we allow God to control our lives more and more our relationship has gained new strength and with His continued presence I am confident we will continue to soar.
    I realize the pressures of life and even our adult children and our commitment to them and their children ( and to think we at one time thought it would end) cause us to take each other for granted , or to feel as if the other puts everything before them.
    I do want you to know that you are the most important person in my life , my rock, my friend , my lover , my all. My life with you has been such a blessing, there are days where I feel I must be the luckiest woman on earth , then I realize it is much more than a feeling it's a fact.
    I am so looking forward to this time in paradise with you as we create memories that will last us a life time. (or at least carry us until we come back next year) Lets allow this to be "R" time of Renewal, Refreshment, Recreation, Recommitment, Relaxation, Restoration and most importantly Romance.
    John you are such a wonderful man and I thank God for the gift he has blessed me with in you. I love you more and more each day and on the days I seem to neglect telling you rest assured it's on those days my Love for you goes deeper than words can express. Much Love,
    Dolly"
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; February 10th, 2010 at 07:08 AM.

Couples Resorts