Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Favourite drink at CSA

There may be another posting on here, but I cannot find it. Can you please tell me what your favourite drink was at CSA and what it is???? I am heading there in 2 weeks and I want to know what I should ask for. Also, do they have a menu of drinks to choose from??? Any info would be great! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask for a "dirty banana".

My favorite drink was the seduction martini. Rae's was the hummingbird. There are menues at some of the bars. The daily specials were also very good.

There are drink menus at the bars. I know that there was a link to the menus that were posted on a different website but that escapes me at the moment.

At least once you have to ask the bartender(s) to make you something tasty/delicious. You can be as specific or as vague as you like, the results are quite good.

try a hummingbird.
    nobody's favorite poster

Try everything on the drink menu. The Dirty Banana was favorite and my husband loved the Dilemas.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMon View Post
    I know that there was a link to the menus that were posted on a different website but that escapes me at the moment.
    Was this what you were thinking of?

http://www.roselynn.org/jlinks.htm

In less than 24 hours I'll begin thorough research into this question. I promise to give 100% to the effort.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Was this what you were thinking of?

http://www.roselynn.org/jlinks.htm

In less than 24 hours I'll begin thorough research into this question. I promise to give 100% to the effort.
    Bingo! I knew someone would post that today.

awesome!!! thanks everyone! what is a dirty banana?

Go up to the Martini Bar and have Onique (he maybe going by Romaine now since the original Romaine left) make you an Onique special. It's a martini with lemon and vanilla vodka with pineapple juice.

Miami Vice. I think that was the name of the red white and blue drink.

Hummingbird. And try each bartenders specialty. You are gonna have a blast!

Hummingbird (thanks Mike and Monica for the recommendation) and Irish coffee at the beach party/dinner. Oh and our FAVORITE drink is the Lemongrass tea (non alcoholic drink sooo yummy!).

Hey Randymon, can we check to make sure there is lemongrass available at the CSA martini bar when we arrive Dec. 18th? Last year we had to wait at least 3 days until it came in boo hoo LOL Any help would be appreciated since we rarely drink alcoholic drinks! The tea is THAT good!

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Jamaica Browning !!!! Tastes like a chocolate shake !!!
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

the lemongrass tea does sound amazing...I am a huge tea lover! I am getting extremely thirsty just reading this post! 16 more days!!

my wife loved the purple rain.11/13-11/20/09

I don't post alot, I'm more of a "lurker" on this board BUT I had give my recommendation & my 2 cents on this subject. I agree, you've got to try a Purple Rain! We made them all summer at our Tiki Bar/pool this summer. Having one on the beach at CSA is a "must do"! Hope you enjoy!!

I agree with matbon and Chickie - Purple Rain!!!! Also one of my favorites is rum cream on ice! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!

The Jamaican Browning is awesome. It really does taste just like a chocolate shake. Also loved the Hummingbird, Miami Vice, Jamaican Smile, Purple Rain. Okay, really I loved them all. Just ask the bartender for their specialty. They are amazing.

Jamaica Browning !!!!

Purple Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karenc View Post
    There may be another posting on here, but I cannot find it. Can you please tell me what your favourite drink was at CSA and what it is???? I am heading there in 2 weeks and I want to know what I should ask for. Also, do they have a menu of drinks to choose from??? Any info would be great! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Linda fell in love with "Hummingbirds", while my daughter went with "Dirty Bananas".

n127_1296.jpg (47.2 KB)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We googled Jamaican drinks so we knew what to ask for, sometimes we just went with the daily specials or asked the bartender to surprise us with something good. We stayed 7 days at CSS so we had quite a few drinks, to include the Flaming Bob Marley, Monkey Brains, Kamikaze, Rum Punch, Miami Vice, Dirty Banana, Zombie, Hummingbird, Sunset. I have seen quite a few posts with drinks we did not try, so I will have to add those to my repitior. Hey you can't go wrong with a Rum and coke, oh and try the Rum Cream, its delish. Have fun.

Definitely try all of the above! But also make sure to get a VODKA SLUSHIE!! My favorite - tastes just like a frozen lemonade. And without any cream, it doesn't get heavy - very light and refreshing.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Tantalizer!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast