Default LIVE from CSS!!!

Hello everyone we are at CSS and have the best room ever E-8 and yes you can hear the ocean waves and the view is spectacular. CSS has totally lived up to all the praise I have given it in the past and then some. Every special request has been granted at record speed and we are lovin life at CSS. Thanks to Mr. B the ship is running tight as a drum as always. WE LOVE CSS!!!!!!!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

See you on Friday!!!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Have a wonderful time!! We were married at Sans Souci 10 years ago, and went over to see it when we stayed at CTI last month. It's even more beautiful now. have a Dirty Banana for us!

Default enjoy

hi
    wish i was back at css. was there last march best holiday we.
    as arnie says we will be back
    when down near the beach if cecil the hat seller is there will you say tattooman says hello
    weve got the bug now and want to go back
    have fun cheers ado in rainy doncaster england

I would LOVE to see some current photos of the room, the grounds, anything else. We have 44 days until we arrive at CSS for our first time. We'll be staying in a beachfront suite.

Shari...Peggy and I are happy you and James are enjoying CSS.
    Please give Pierre a Hi and a Hug from Tommywommy.

Hugs

What room category is E-8?

Shari, I didn't realize that you were going to be at CSS now! My boss and his wife are there right now too. Please be on the look out for them. If you happen to see them, say hello for me. I think they would get a big kick out of the recognition!

Trish has beautiful bright red hair, straight and shoulder length. Rodney is a tall thin guy with brown hair (what's left of it lol). It is hard to miss his strong southern drawl. They are both in their mid-fifties.

I hope you enjoy your CSS! Keep us posted

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJen View Post
    What room category is E-8?
    We are in E-8 a one bedroom ocean suite. Just had dinner at the Casanova and the filet was awesome! Going out on tour tomorrow. The weather is beautiful and Sunset Beach and the entire resort is fabulous!
    Shari & James

Shari - LOVE hearing that you are back home and life is as expected!!! Have a blast and drink one (or 7) for me!!!
    Kristen

Yay Shari!!!! Enjoy your trip!

We're messing around in the internet cafe at CSS awaiting our 12:00pm transfer to CTI. Had a great tour with our tour guide buddy last Friday to St. Ann Bay to see the National Trust Heritage House super interesting, Mystic Mountain which was a little expensive but the Bob sled and especially the aerial tram were really fun and Evita's for lunch which was fantastic I highly recommend Evita's had a wonderful shrimp and lobster rundown on pasta YUMMY!. Can't wait to check out the new CTI! My diet has went straight to hell but at least I've managed to work out a few times and the equipment in the gym is new and very nice and I've walked about a million steps! The steps really aren't bad at all till it's late and you had a little to much to drink LOL
    Shari & James

Shari - I can not WAIT to hear yor review and thoughts of the new CTI!!

P.S. Just close you eyes when walking towards the new couch LOL
    Kristen

Live from CTI. There are many wonderful improvements I'll have to list later and I must say that for the lunch buffet CSS needs to send a spy over here because CTI kicked their butts on this one! The repeaters dinner last night was delicious CTI wins on this one to. Love our one bedroom ocean view suite but CSS wins hands down on the room. Tower Island has some nice new improvements as well but Sunset Beach wins for all nude and the comparison goes on and on........

PS: Yes I would pay someone to burn that lobby couch! LOL
    Shari & James

I am laughing about the lobby couch, can't wait to see it.......lol