Default Champagne in Room?

My wife and I are still debating between Couples Swept Away and Couples Tower Isle and were wondering if a bottle of Champagne could be delivered to the room? We always like to start the night off with some bubbly before heading to dinner. Anyone have experience with this? We will be booking Saturday and still can't decide.

Neither place will "deliver" the champagne to your room, however at either resort you can go to the bar and request a bottle and take it back to your room yourself. We also enjoy the bubbly, and we do that all the time. Sometimes, you'll get what's "left" in the bottle at the bar, but it's always almost full.

If you are a Romance Rewards member at the Renewed Love or Passionate Love level, you can order a bottle of sparkling wine for your room when you do the pre-checkin.

at CSA we not only had a bottle delivered to our room when we got there (honeymoon) but midway through the week we had another bottle show up for no reason. Or at least no reason we could figure out.

So we brought it home to save for new years

We had a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room at CTI. I wasn't sure if we were accidentally categorized a honeymooners because a few days later we were given a free couples massage. It was a real nice surprise even though we weren't newlyweds. But, I heard people asking the bartenders for champagne to take back to their room almost every night. Heck, you can get it at breakfast, there is no reason you can't be given a bottle!

Default Thanks

That sounds great. Going to the bar to get it, no problem mon. I'm sure I could ask the front desk or the bar for an ice bucket or would that be asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by AFosty View Post
    That sounds great. Going to the bar to get it, no problem mon. I'm sure I could ask the front desk or the bar for an ice bucket or would that be asking too much?
    NOTHING is ever asking too much....seems like no is not in the vocabulary except for "no problem mon"