Hybrid View

Default I Think I am Crazy!

Just got back from CSS and I feel as if I have had my heart ripped out! I don't know if I am losing my mind. Coming back has been such a let down and I am aggravated because we had a wonderful time. Of course I am now looking back on our week and wondering how the time flew by so fast. I'm reviewing each of our days and wondering how we could have made it better and feeling regrets in regards to the things that we did not have time to do. I was wondering if anyone else has felt this and if so, what helps this gutless feeling go away! I'm miserable yet should feel very grateful that we were able to vacation at CSS. As of now the only thing that makes me feel warm inside is the Jamaican flag that is on the house down the street, especially in this 30 degree weather!!! Thanks for any input!!

Ah, the ol' post trip funk. It happens to us every time. There is no cure, but counting down another trip helps.

Happens to us as well, and agree with Bruce; the only cure is booking another trip!!!
    Lots of review of the pictures, and i always keep a journal of our trips, so i can read and re-read the whole thing....until next time. Sigh.

Absolutely the only way to avoid this is to have your next trip booked before you leave the resort.

Have to jump on the band wagon.....make a new reservation, and start your countdown...it is truly the only way to get past the blues!!
    Kristen