Default Is it April yet?

OK

How many of you are heading to Couples Negril April 10 thru 18, 2010????

119 days to go and the suitcases are out!

Anyone interested is grouping up for an adventure to Appleton Estates and maybe YS Falls?

We are heading to CN on th2 16th until the 23rd......Sounds interesting, what are the details?

We have three couples going from April 15 thru 20. We have no plans, but we might be interested.

We have traveled around the west side and southern coast a little and have used a reputable off resort tour service. As a group you can save a few $$$ make new friends and have a good adventure.

Appleton Rum Estate is only open on certain days.
    http://www.appletonrumtour.com/rumtour.html

YS Falls now has a zip line and is a great cool refreshing stop.
    http://www.ysfalls.com/

If your're interested drop me an email and I'll send you the information on the tour service and I should have some rates back from her soon.

RDYJMJM@AOL.COM

We arrive april 2 and leave the 14th.....we are interested, let us know if you are able to put this together....we would be interested time frame wise April 10-12...if that works out....

Jay & Susan

Dad(Rdyjmjm)...Peggy and I arrive at CN on April 10th and we will hold CN down while all of are gone..Yay us

Hugs from 10 0 V

Make it

Hugs from 10 0 C

YS Falls is closed down for a period of time around Easter which is April 4th and YS Falls is impacted by the drought that is being experienced throughout the region of Jamaica so there are factors to be considered.

The tour vans comfortably fit 8 people or we can get a bus if many more want to go. It's a day long adventure that would include lunch somewhere on the way.

Costs and plan info has been received for those interested.

Now TW I don't want you packing up CN and trying to sneak it back to 10 O C.

I've already warned Ms Karen to hide all the grapefruit and stock plenty of rum.

Default CN - April 7-17

We'll be there for 10 days this time so would probably love to do an excersion-- keep us up on details! Terri & Richie

I should add that this can include guests from CSA also who are interested in joining us as a group.

CSS April 17-24 124 days and counting!

If you go you better tell them hello for me, and take her some used paperback books, she will love you for it.

Marie

I got an email from her the other day and she does remember the green hat group. All we need to do is hope they get some rain in that area.

Nope, it's not April yet.....but it IS almost January!!! WOOT!!!!
    Kristen

We may be interested in a YS trip and maybe a stop in Middle Quarters.
    We will be there 4/10-4/18 also.
    3rd time to CN for us!
    Went to YS earlier this year (April) and ended up leaving early due to a serious downpour. Tried the zip but did not get to climb up or explore the property.
    You can email me at eefraim@verizon.net

We will be back for the 2nd time to CN April 8th -12th, and yes of course I am counting the days,weeks,hours until we leave!!! Because we are there for such a short amount of time, I'm sure we will just stick to the beach... Paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    OK

How many of you are heading to Couples Negril April 10 thru 18, 2010????

119 days to go and the suitcases are out!

Anyone interested is grouping up for an adventure to Appleton Estates and maybe YS Falls?
    I'd be up for YS falls we will be there the 10th -17th we are a couples in our early 30's from Wisconsin.