Default Arriving the day before???

We're arriving in MoBay late in the evening. We're planning on staying at a hotel near the airport for the evening and then going back to the airport for the transport to CSA. Has anyone else done this? If so, where did you stay for night and how did you get back to the CSA area at the airport for the van to the resort?
    Eileen

I can recommend a WONDERFUL B&B 5 minutes away from the Montego B airport . All reviews on Tripadvor.com also rave about this place and you can check out the photos there too. We have done the Montego Bay overnight many,many times. I can email you with all info if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Deesweptaway View Post
    I can recommend a WONDERFUL B&B 5 minutes away from the Montego B airport . All reviews on Tripadvor.com also rave about this place and you can check out the photos there too. We have done the Montego Bay overnight many,many times. I can email you with all info if interested
    Dee, I would be very interested in this information as well. We have never done an overnight in MoBay before so any other recommendations for dining, shopping, and other areas of interest would also be appreciated. My email is mnjamaicanjunkie@aol.com.

We just did this last night!! We arrived late in MoBay and had a reservation for Toby's resort. (Check out Trip Advisor reviews). It was $20 for a R/T transfer from airport. This is only a ** resort, but it is just fine for the evening and around $100. Plus they have a wonderful bar with a bartender named Carmen who is the best.

This AM we returned to the Airport. Could not go to couples lounge because that is a secured area, but we told security guard to call Couples Rep. We then waited outside and Couples rep brought us some bottled water, tagged us, and we were gone within 10 minutes. Just be sure to tell Couples the time you will be there.

Really the way to go, plus you get a little bit of the "real" Jamaica. The best part of course is pulling up to Couples and "coming home".

Tobys is great, we stayed there nine years ago and I have heard it is still good. Great guy called George worked there when we visited.

Thanks so much. That's exactly what I wanted to know. We, also, planned on staying at Toby's. Now I'll book the room for the night. Thanks again for setting my mind at ease.
    Eileen

+1 for Toby's on the overnight stay. Their Ackee offerings in the AM are fan-freaking-tastic.