Hybrid View

Default less than 30 days

Woo-hoo!!! I just realized today that in 20 days we will be on our way to Jamaica. Our first trip out of the USA! Our TA emailed today to let us know that our tickets are in, that makes it all seem very real. I am so glad that she recommended Couples to us. This message board and the couples website is awesome! Every question you could possibly think of is answered with honesty. I am on at least once almost every day. (though I've only posted a few times) When I get home my husband always says "what's new on the board today?" I always have to report if there is anything new going on. So thanks to everyone on here, you have made the wait fun, informative and interesting!

Hope you have a GREAT trip. We have been back about 2 1/2 weeks and I found this message board to be a HUGE help answering questions and getting ready. But one thing was for sure...no matter how GOOD they tell you this place is......it is infinitely better. No one can prepare you for what you are about to experience.....but it is all good. You will love it. Enjoy

18 days left for us. Having a desk job with internet access, I too lurk in the message boards every day and occasionally post. Which resort are you headed to? CN for us. It will be our first time out of the USA as well. The wait is driving me crazy! Have fun on your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_and_Lizzy View Post
    18 days left for us. Having a desk job with internet access, I too lurk in the message boards every day and occasionally post. Which resort are you headed to? CN for us. It will be our first time out of the USA as well. The wait is driving me crazy! Have fun on your trip!
    We just returned from CN. Our first trip out of the US, first to an an inclusive. You have chosen the perfect place to try something new. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we did. CN is a beautiful place and the people are absolutely terrific there.

Exciting isn't it!!! Let us know your thoughts when you return!!
    Kristen

Justin and Lizzy we are going to CTI. I find myself thinking about it very often! Have fun at CN!

I will report in about our trip when we return.