Default Problems going between board sections

Is anyone else having trouble staying logged in when they switch to another section of the board, such as from Main board to the Au Natural, or Photo contest section. It seems everytime I switch to another section, I have to relog in. I have checked the "remember me", and I checked my security level, and have set my settings to "always allow" the couples site. What else should I do?
    Linda

have you seen the logging in and staying logged in post? It is one of the sticky posts at the top. If all that fails, please let me know and I will look into it.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

It is impossible to know the particulars of every situation, but...

Here are a couple of hints that are helping others.

Closing down your browser, then opening it and logging again almost always clears up login conflict issues.

Please note: If you are taking turns logging into the message board on the same computer with another person, login conflicts can happen.

Both need to click 'logout' when finished using the message board. Otherwise, when the second person logs in, the 'cookies' that keep track of who you are can conflict. They won't know who is who.

A workaround is to have one person use Internet Explorer to login and the other use Firefox, Safari or Chrome [other free web browsers]. Since each browser has its own separate cookie jar there will be no login conflict.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx The Testdummie
    I try to break things
    [before you do]
    Admin Registered User Test Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    have you seen the logging in and staying logged in post? It is one of the sticky posts at the top. If all that fails, please let me know and I will look into it.
    I have checked my settings, and they match the one in the other thread . (medium level, and allow couples) I am fine if I use my back button while on a particular thread, but if I switch between threads, I lose my login. It isn't anything that is major, but it is annoying.
    Linda