Default fall in love special?

Randymon will the fall in love special come to us again?? Great perk to have. Had a great time and kept in our budget.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmet View Post
    Randymon will the fall in love special come to us again?? Great perk to have. Had a great time and kept in our budget.
    The deals are already there. It is on the hot deals link.

the special was 350.00 in spa credit and 150 in gift store purchases. I think that was the best one. If something is better let me know.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cosmet View Post
    the special was 350.00 in spa credit and 150 in gift store purchases. I think that was the best one. If something is better let me know.
    thank you
    That will probably not happen again. Think about the economy when that was offered. Everyone was scared it was going to completely fall apart. Things are better now, so I do not expect couples to be giving the house away to attract people.

I bought a car in feb, the same week I booked our last trip. I walked into the dealer, and there was not another person there. The car dealer catered to my every demand and conceded on everything. That environment is gone.

The credits in addition to the lower pricing was new to this year. Who knows if they do it again next year, though. They generally do a lower pricing special in the spring called the "Fall In Love Again" special, but, again whether it includes the credits this next time is anyone's guess.

I guess you are right about the specials they were so good and it was such a great perk. But all good things must come to an end.