Default Cell coverage and WFI at CTI ?

How strong is the cell coverage and WFI at CTI? I use ATT and need the 3G data internet to work or to be able to log in to the internet with the WFI?

Thank you
    Mark

I was 3rd floor over the swim up bar and the wifi was pretty good in our room from there... building 4, I think. No clue on cell coverage, I left my phone off the entire trip.

Default Thank you

Thank you for the WFI info.

WFI works great in the lobby. None in building 1 or 2.

Verizon, Tmoble, and AT&T work at CTI. (Others may work work, but I have used these over the years.)
    Irie Mon

We were in building one and had coverage on the balcony, cut lost it when we went into the room. It was fine for us as I was able to take care of business issues.

Not sure about the cell coverage. We always turn ours off as soon as the flight heads to Jamaica.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thank you for the great responses. I do not want to do any work while I am there but I may need to. It looks like I can use my ATT phone for any work calls and WFI for my laptop.

Thank you

We were in building for (the end closest to the main building) and I was able to get a strong wireless signal from the pool bar. I used Skype daily for my phone calls.