Thread: Pools at CSA

Default Pools at CSA

Hi! My boyfriend and I have planned a trip to CSA and haven't seen many pictures of the pools associated with the resort. How many pools are at the resort, what types, and are there swim up bars in them. If possible, please post pictures! Thanks!

Danielle

there are three pools on the grouds of Swept Away. one has a swimup bar. you can see images of the property at this link:

http://www.couples.com/12sw/02swPanos.htm

Randy

There are two pools at CSA, one by The Palms and one at the south end of the resort that has a swim up bar. The one by The Palms is used daily for the scuba lessons and a handful of guests that prefer it over the beach. The one with the swim up bar tends to draw a crowd of continuous drinkers (not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that, mind you.)
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

There are a few pools (one with activities over by sea grapes) and one has a very large swim up bar it is right by Patois. The Ocean itself at couples is like a pool and they give you floaties...it's wonderful!

There are 3 pools at CSA. There is a lap pool and a Jacuzzi over by the sports complex. Another pool is located at the entrance to The Palms and Lemongrass, no swim up bar here it is just a large Kidney pool. The other pool is located infrontof Patios Patio it has a swim up bar and 4 jacuzzis around it. Go to the laps and panoramic views on the wesite and you will be able to see them all. There is also another Jacuzzi between the OVS. I will try and find some pics and post them once I get on my other computer.

There are three pools, actually. One in front of the new Greathouse building (with a swim up bar), one in front of the Palms, and one lap pool in the sports complex.

Huge pool over at the sports complex and a very nice hot tub too.! Which makes it 3 pools total.

We only have pictures of the pool at the fitness centre, across the road, and the one with the swim up bar, next to Patios Patio. There is a third one next to The Palms restaurant, it's slightly larger than the one next to Patios. All pools have jacuzzis close by.

It's funny, but very few people use the pools. The original pool, down by the Palms, is used for the scuba class. The new pool with the swim up bar, by Patois, is used by 10-15 people who hang out and drink. The lap pool, across the street at the sports center, is usually empty. You might find a couple of people swimming laps in the morning, but that's it.

At CSA the beach and the ocean is so nice most people just hang out there. The flag service has gotten so good there is no reason to go up to the bar!! Most times your beach server will see your flag up and automatically just bring your drink over. They are that good!!

Never understood the appeal of a pool that is 100 yards away from the ocean, but man the one by patios is packed in the afternoon.

There are three pools. A smaller pool by Sea Grapes, the second is closer to Patio Patios, with the swim up bar and two hot tubs. The third is accross the street, by the sports bar and exercise area. That is a lap pool.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Never understood the appeal of a pool that is 100 yards away from the ocean, but man the one by patios is packed in the afternoon.
    Shade and water combined. Not everyone can be or likes to be in the sun all day.

This was taken from the balcony at Lemon Grass, looking down at the pool in the original section.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineChick View Post
    There are three pools, actually. One in front of the new Greathouse building (with a swim up bar), one in front of the Palms, and one lap pool in the sports complex.
    Funny, but I always forget that one. Every time I go across the street, it's usually to watch football or get a massage.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Don't forget the 5 hot tubs either.

2 by the pool near Patois (swim up bar pool)
    1 in the "gardens" in the area of the Ocean Verandah Rooms (great view of the sea)
    1 tucked behind the Scuba Hut (probably the most secluded)
    1 near the lap pool (probably the least used IMO)
    1 in the Spa (Buddha tub)
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Don't forget the 5 hot tubs either.

2 by the pool near Patois (swim up bar pool)
    1 in the "gardens" in the area of the Ocean Verandah Rooms (great view of the sea)
    1 tucked behind the Scuba Hut (probably the most secluded)
    1 near the lap pool (probably the least used IMO)
    1 in the Spa (Buddha tub)
    Behind the scuba hut??? I don't think I saw that one.