Default Transferring Introducing Seandymon! (you can do this too)

Hello testers! Thanks so much for doing this. I just wanted to take a second to explain to you what I have done. In about two week when we fully launch the new message board you will no longer be able to post on threads from the old site. Unless, you do what I have just done. I have taken a thread from the old MB and started a new thread with the same name "Introducing Seandymon" on the new board. I copied and pasted the first and last post from the old board so as to be able to continue the conversation. ***NOTE: there is a 10,000 word limit per thread. Just copying and pasting an entire thread from the old MB will take up most of this and not allow a lot of new posts, so first and last post is probably best) See below!

Just starting a new thread is preferable, but if there is a thread that has really high activity then you can try this as well.

Hello all you crazy couplesoholics!

I am Randymon's son; my name is Sean Russell, thus the name Seandymon. I'm in the Florida office for awhile with Dad and the rest of the team, working with David in the mailroom, helping Irie I (Ivonna) with some reports Dad wants, assisting Tequila and Sharie and helping moderate the message board for a while.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all, as I am sure we will be communicating through this wonderful MB.

A little about myself: I have been acting professionally for 20 years, and that is my main career (I am currently up for a part on Burn Notice). I am very excited to be working for such a great place as Couples Resorts.

I went to CN with my girlfriend in 2007, and had a blast. We have so many great stories from that trip, but one that still makes me laugh is this: We swam up to the bar one day and a friendly couple asked, "Have you tried a Bob Marley? You have to try a Bob Marley!" They proceeded to tell us that there was only one rule, that once we started drinking we couldn't stop. So, the drink was placed in front of us with two straws, and my girlfriend and I started drinking, but very quickly I realized that my gf was only pretending to drink, and that I had to down a double bob marley...without stopping. Needless to say, I don't remember much of the afternoon after that! Don't be fooled into drinking it, lol. Anyway, we will be returning to Jamaica at CSA soon with my best friend and his girlfriend, and we can't wait.

I know all of you are counting down the days till your next trip, and I know exactly why...its a wonderful place. I look forward to moderating and chatting with you all.

Sincerely,

Sean
    Intern for all
    Couples Resorts
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Rdyjmjm Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 08:38 pm:

Sean

In order to wear an April Fools hat like dad we have to get you to CN to PAR TAA with us April Fools. Sounds like a plan to work on.

Name:  randyhat.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  12.7 KB
    Last edited by Seandymon; June 16th, 2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: grammar
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

This is a good idea, Seandymon. So am I correct in assuming that the old posts will not be imported into the new message board database?

Jeffmon, if you want to cut and paste up to 10,000 characters, then ok. Otherwise, no, "old" message board posts will not appear on the new board except in archives.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; June 23rd, 2009 at 07:25 AM.

Couples Resorts

will be down at CSA july 9-14th
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    will be down at CSA july 9-14th
    We'll be on the other side of the island at CSS July 3-12th.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

It would have been great to have met you while we were there.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Seandymon - come on over to CN for a visit! We'll be there July 9-16. We hope to visit CSA on the 13th!

Cindy and Shaun

Seandymon: Thanks for the bio. Good luck with your part on Burn Notice. It's one of my favorite new shows and is on the tivo to record the whole season. I also wanted to thank you so much for solving my username issue the other day. Welcome! Have a HAPPY DAY!