Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pasties?

Hey, Kikidoll

I've been to island many times and I can assure you no one cares about appearances. Remember, people on the island are of different shapes, sizes, etc. you get my point there are no perfect people on the island. However, I do undertand your self-consciousness, I was concerned about my return visit to the island this year because the "girls" otherwise known as the breasts have underwent reduction surgery during this year and I was worried about the scaring but my husband pointed out that the island doesn't encourage vanity but encourages freedom to be who you are and I'm an "islander" through and through. Just go for it and have a great uninhibited time.

Wow and I would have thought that you just didn't want to get your nipples burnt by wearing the pasties-- silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    grinandbareit, they are nipple cover-ups, similar to this...
    Attachment 4051

Posts like this one is what keeps this thread alive!

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha!
    ... it keepsh me shane

...Besides, everyones gonna be lookin at the dude with 17 piercings in his hoo-ha

LOL...

patiently waiting another 18 days,....
    -The Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    ...Besides, everyones gonna be lookin at the dude with 17 piercings in his hoo-ha

LOL...

patiently waiting another 18 days,....
    -The Captain
    ROFLMAO! - All this talk about pastes I had forgotten about the unusual body piercings you might run across. I must say being a woman I have seen one in particular I'm considering getting.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Grinandbareit, I first thought of a real British Pastie too!! My mom makes them still like my grandmother before her and we only get them on special occassions. I wouldn't waste one by putting it on my nipples, every morsel is to be savoured!!! I don't think we'd get this special treat any more if we told my mom that we were doing that with them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2