Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pasties?

Hybrid View

Default Pasties?

I really wanna go nudie when I'm in Jamaica, but I'm super self-conscious about my nips! Is it frowned upon (or just plain weird lol) if I wore pasties?

Default Pasties?

Having been there 11 times, It would probably be on the weird side. In my opinion, it would only draw attention wondering what was going on there. Without; nobody really cares.

The Sheriff

Im going to say both. Dont worry about it, no one cares what you look like on the AN, its all about just enjoying yourself.
    Shane and Cathy

lol my wife did at the "S" resort where they have the small C/O island. But i'm sure you should just go nude. Forget the pasties

Are we talking AKA Janet Jackson style?
    IMHO...I think you would draw more attention.
    I am a newbee so I don't know.

My guess is that you would attract alot more attention wearing the pasties than not. People really don't care what you look like. Just go, get nude and have a great time. I'm guessing you will get over the self-conscious issue within the first five minutes.

kikidoll

I would just wear plenty of suntan lotion on them and go and enjoy.

You might enhance your comfort level, but it might make others uncomfortable. If you feel you must do it, I doubt anyone would call you on it, but much of the AN experience is about letting go and not worrying about anything. You are as you are, nothing less, nothing more. And nobody else cares. Relax, be yourself, have fun!

Ok thanks guys! :-)

OK this would be very strange in my opinion. Go natural..... we all have unique things about ourselves let it all hang out.

The people you'll meet on the AN side are the friendliest, most social, accepting, non-judgmental folks you'll ever meet. With that being said, they might think the pasties are a little weird. Not because you're wearing them, but because you feel like you need to. (And IMHO, if you can freely display whatever is downstairs, I can't imagine why you'd worry about the upstairs - but I'm a guy.) Honestly, once you get there, you'd probably feel out of place wearing them.

My recommendation is to go without them, and then demand that someone paint some on your with body paints. Then you have the best of several worlds...
    Bob and Tammy

just what is so unique you must cover them up

We've done AN in Jamaica and Cuba-never seen anyone with Pasties. I think you will find that as soon as you are on the beach with everyone else who is also totally free to the sun, you won't give it a second thought! AN is more about how you feel than how you look. Nobody judges you there. They are there for the free feeling of sun on all their skin! Relax and feel the freedom!!

Maybe you could cover them with zinc oxide - like lifeguards put on their noses.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO_Cpl View Post
    Maybe you could cover them with zinc oxide - like lifeguards put on their noses.
    ROFLMAO!!!!Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah!! !!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Hi kikidoll.

As was said by Randymon in his thread: Nude Beach facilities at Couples Sans Souci, Couples Tower Isle and Couples Negril are for all guests who agree to be fully nude.

Enjoy the experience! You will like it.

Hey kikidoll,
    My first nude experience was in Dec. and I really enjoyed it . I will probably not head back to the textile side ever again.
    Let me tell you I was nervous taking the suit off for the first time....I mean showing all your pieces and parts to the rest of the sunbathers is a little intimidating.
    Believe me after a few minutes you won't even know why you worried.
    In my opinion no two nips are alike and your worries are only that.
    Be happy and proud and you will start a new sunbathing experience you won't want to stop.
    Have fun and remember no mater what we all look like... nekkid is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by scottmaxie View Post
    Hi kikidoll.

As was said by Randymon in his thread: Nude Beach facilities at Couples Sans Souci, Couples Tower Isle and Couples Negril are for all guests who agree to be fully nude.

Enjoy the experience! You will like it.
    Personally I don't consider wearing Pasties the same as wearing a swimsuit top, as stated it would probably draw more attention to your breasts than if you went without anything.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Personally I don't consider wearing Pasties the same as wearing a swimsuit top, as stated it would probably draw more attention to your breasts than if you went without anything.
    Everyone has a different point where they draw "the line". You find pasties acceptable, others a G-string, still others full bottoms. I have even read on other boards recommendations to women to "pretend" they are on their cycle if they don't feel comfortable going "the fully monty". In lieu of everyone interpreting the rules, I am happy to see nude means nude.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO_Cpl View Post
    Hahaha

see Randymon's most recent post.... thank God they are going to enforce the policy. Those that do not follow the policy do not want to follow the intent of the Nude beach (it is not clothing optional). I have had those experiences were people come on the Nude beach to just go topless and it upset the whole dynamic of the those that follow the policy. In the end, security asked those offenders to leave. The openness and having nothing to hide is what makes the nude beach such a great place to be and the people on that beach some of the friendliest areound. Those that want to buck the rules just don't get the concept and are focusing on the wrong thing.

US Brits are confused..... To us, a pastie is like a meat pie, and we were wondering why you would want to put two of these on your breasts LOL So can someone tell me,wWhat are pasties?

from a bumb brit.

grinandbareit, they are nipple cover-ups, similar to this...
    Attachment 4051

Last edited by jamaican_junkie; March 6th, 2010 at 01:24 AM.

Actually.....if your concern is that your "nips" are somewhat unique compared to what you more customarily see, you might be surprised that a lot of people equate "unique" with appealing and attractive. Life would be so boring if we all looked the same Let the gurls and their nips free and enjoy the Jamaica sun.

*As others mentioned, use lots of sun screen if the gurls aren't used to being out for the day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast