Thread: Csa - golf

Hybrid View

Default Csa - golf

Hi Room
    I am arriving 1/3/2010 and was planning on playing some golf. I have read in the MB that the golf isn't really all that. Should I plan on only playing 9 holes instead of 18? Any thoughts regarding the golf?

Default golf csa

Rishy,
    It is my understanding that the course is quite nice and has some hills. While golf is included, it is not "free"
    Caddies are mandatory and are $15.oo US, carts are also extra, if you decide to play I would play 18. We are going in April but I am not lugging my clubs, as bad as I play rentals will be just fine. I have been told the rentals are Nike and Callaway, decent shape

Our groups heads down in April

115 days 16 hours 10 min 37 sec

Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    Hi Room
    I am arriving 1/3/2010 and was planning on playing some golf. I have read in the MB that the golf isn't really all that. Should I plan on only playing 9 holes instead of 18? Any thoughts regarding the golf?
    You are correct, golf isn't all that if you're used to playing good courses. Are you taking sticks? If so you might as well play 18 once and see if you feel like playing again. I don't think my husband would take his clubs again to play Negril Hills...course just isn't in good enough shape to warrant the time involved either.