Default any good local restaurants in negril??

Sorry about my previous posts. I am new to this message board and my post were not coming up for me. Anyway I am looking to ask my gf to marry me my second or third night at CSA and wanted to know the perfect locations around negril. From what I understand CSA is very good at setting up romantic nights, however, I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for a place on 7 mile beach with great food, atmosphere on the beach, possibily with live music.

It's hard to find anything to compare to the private dinner on the beach. Just the two of you...the sunset...the sea. It's a setting you will never find anywhere else!

Will vote for the Private dinner on the beach, will be hard to beat the romance of that.

One other option would be up on the cliffs, Rockhouse perhaps! Still think the Private dinner wins, they will also help you do something unique such as ring worked into the dessert.....

There is one called 3 dives, would not necessarily call it romantic, and can't recall if it has live music, but you do get 1 1/2 grilled lobster for $25,00. Food is really good and you get a flavor of the "local" scene.

Rcarscar

Miss Sonia's Patties the best biggest patties in Jamaica and lots more!!!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Xtabi on the terrace right on top of ocean on the cliffs.

negril.com will have lots of detailed info.. you will find the more romanticc resturants in the west end cliffs area some incredible places where you can dine inside a cave with great food and views.

rockhouse!

Kuyaba, just down from The Jungle on beach side of road.
    Ask for seating in the gazebo.