Default Our wedding at CSS 12/11/09

We were first-timers at CSS... We decided to have our wedding/honeymoon there and I must say, it was far beyond our wildest expectations! The resort is so beautiful, clean, well kept, scenic, secluded, intimate, romantic... I can go on and on. But what impressed me the most was the service! The staff really made us feel like family and they took care of every possible need and want. The food was excellent; breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
    It was a very special time spent in a very special place!!
    Myself and all our wedding guest would love to go back... and we can't wait!

See more pictures on my profile
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Great pictures! Your dress was beautiful. What a very attractive couple! Congratulations to you both!

Love it! We arrived on the 11th to celebrate out 23rd anniversary - I hope you have that many and 46 more!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Congratulations to a gorgeous couple! Thank you for posting your photos!

thank you all! We will definately be going back!

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you about your wedding at CSS. Could you email me at chriswin441@hotmail.com Thanks Chris

I'm planning to get married there 3/11. I would love to ask you a few questions about your wedding location and reception area. Lg_sykes@yahoo.com. Please e-mail me if possible. Thanks

leslie

You two make a beautiful couple...congrats!!

Hi! Beautiful pictures, congrats!! I am getting married there in June, and was wondering if you hired an outside photographer? Thank you for your time!

Sorry, I haven't logged in for a while... Please email me at slackia@hotmail.com if there are any questions.