Hybrid View

Default 2010/2011 Calendars are now available.

Greetings to all:

The 2010/2011 Couples Resorts Calendars are finally here. We are asking for a $20 donation to Issa Trust Foundation in order for you to receive this limited edition calendar. Connect at www.issatrustfoundation.com/donate and type in the word "calendar".

If you would like to send to friend(s), simply donate in increments of $20 and we will send multiple copies accordingly.

Couples Resorts

Randy - Have they started to ship?

Sounds great! I donated(noted calendar in comment section) within the past 2 weeks, when might I expect to see the calendar delivered to my home? Thanks

We sent out nearly 300 hundred calendars last week.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    ....Good deal. I'm waiting for mine!

Thanks! I can't wait!

Irie Mon

Thanks for the update!

I can't wait to get one!

Hi Randy, Evertime I click the link it says Webpage not found and I tried to just type it in but no luck. Is there another way to order the calendar? Thanks

The calendars are great. We received ours today.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I received my calendars today. Thanks for another year of looking forward to next month. 102 1/2 more days and I'll be on my way to CN.

Looking forward to recieving mine!

Greetings to all:

The 2010/2011 Couples Resorts Calendars are finally here. We are asking for a $20 donation to Issa Trust Foundation in order for you to receive this limited edition calendar. Connect at www.issatrustfoundation.com/donate and type in the word "calendar".

If you would like to send to friend(s), simply donate in increments of $20 and we will send multiple copies accordingly.
    ....Got our's yesterday. Very nice.

We received ours yesterday. This was our first Couples calendar and was a little disappointed the the pictures. They seem to the same photos you see on the Couples.com web site. But it is still a Couples calendar and the money is going for a excellent cause.

How about using the monthly photo contest winners for future calendars?

ours arrived yesterday. very nicely done.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by oma parrothead View Post
    We received ours yesterday. This was our first Couples calendar and was a little disappointed the the pictures. They seem to the same photos you see on the Couples.com web site. But it is still a Couples calendar and the money is going for a excellent cause.

How about using the monthly photo contest winners for future calendars?
    I have to agree. I was so excited to open mine up and was a bit disappointed to see the same pictures that are scattered throughout the website and other marketing materials. I think using the contest winners is a great idea! There are 12 winners a year and 12 months... works out perfect!
    Last edited by cypresspeeps; December 22nd, 2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell. ;)