Thread: Upcoming trip

Default Upcoming trip

My husband and I will be coming to CTI to celebrate the New Year and were curious to know if there will be any special entertainment for the evening on New Year's Eve? We would like to know if there is a special agenda and what it will be. Also, any tips for attire would be greatly appreciated. We have looked at the attire requirements for the resturants but just wanted to know how to dress for the late night activities. Will there be any scheduled tours th atevening for any festivities in town or would we be better off staying at the resort? Just making sure that it is a night to remember! ~ Thanks for your help!

New Years Eve is definitely a special all night affair at all the couples resorts. Yes, they put out a food spread that is totally out of this world. Yes they will have special entertainment.

No, do not go into town, stay on the resort.

Dress is what I would refer to as semi formal, Most men are in nice slacks and a shirt, women usually go a little more formal, but not a rule.

No one will care at all on how you dress, there is only one rule that you MUST OBEY.

Have a great time and make new friends.

There will be a HUGE New Year's Eve party! No worries about that! We were at CN for New Year's Eve a few years ago and it was amazing. The attire for that night ranged from tank tops and shorts to cocktail dresses and tuxes. It's whatever you feel like. There will be lots of food and great entertainment - not to mention free flowing sparkling wine, party hats and noisemakers. Definitely stay at the resort for the festivities that night!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    There will be a HUGE New Year's Eve party! No worries about that! We were at CN for New Year's Eve a few years ago and it was amazing. The attire for that night ranged from tank tops and shorts to cocktail dresses and tuxes. It's whatever you feel like. There will be lots of food and great entertainment - not to mention free flowing sparkling wine, party hats and noisemakers. Definitely stay at the resort for the festivities that night!
    What Amy said. Had such a great time last year, we'll be back this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve & Cindy View Post
    New Years Eve is definitely a special all night affair at all the couples resorts. Yes, they put out a food spread that is totally out of this world. Yes they will have special entertainment.
    I will be at CTI for New Years Eve also and was wondering...thank you, we will stay at the resort, we thought that maybe we should go to Margaritaville too but I would rather not bother and enjoy the comforts of the resort!

Default Thanks

We appreciate the tips and will definately plan to have a great time! Only 4 more days until take off!!!! One more question...is clubwear acceptable at the disco?? I plan on taking a variety of clothing but do not want to over pack! lol I know I will anyway....always do!!! Good thing hubby is strong enough to cart those bags around!