Default CSS Feb 27-March 6

Hi,

Newbies here, we will be at CSS for the first time from February 27 to March 6, just can't wait.

It will be our 3rd A/N experience, as we have been to a competitor resort the past two years, which has had its share of problems lately...

We are still going to the "other place" from February 20 to 27, so we will be arriving at CSS on February 27, for our 2nd week in Jamaica, duly rested and ready to enjoy!

Also,we will be both celebrating our 50th Birthday (January and April), so this should be a special trip!

If anybody will be there at teh same time as us, let us know!

Default Feb 24-March 3rd

Hey there! We will be there from Feb. 24th through March 3rd so our visits will overlap... my husband & I are in our early 50's. I am 53 & he is 54. Five kids, five grandkids, and a Lhasa Apso doggie that thinks she is a kid! :-) Anyway, this will be our very first experience at a Couples resort... as a matter of fact, this will be our first all inclusive of any kind and our first visit to Jamaica... any suggestions or advice for newbies? We are from the mountains of NC.... electrical contractors.... work out of our home.... how about u guys? Merry Christmas!!!!

Default February 27-March 7

We are going to be at CSS for the same week! In fact, we will be celebrating hubbys 50th as well!! (not really till May, but so what?) It is also our first time to a Couples resort, and as you mentioned we also have been to the competitors prior to this!

Default Same week...

Hey there... thanks for writing! We are so looking forward to our visit to Couples... in fact, after this past weeks weather dilemma we are more then ready to leave yesterday! But anyway, we look forward to hanging out and meeting new friends! Where are you guys from?

Quote Originally Posted by DEBBIELEEH View Post
    Hey there! We will be there from Feb. 24th through March 3rd so our visits will overlap... my husband & I are in our early 50's. I am 53 & he is 54. Five kids, five grandkids, and a Lhasa Apso doggie that thinks she is a kid! :-) Anyway, this will be our very first experience at a Couples resort... as a matter of fact, this will be our first all inclusive of any kind and our first visit to Jamaica... any suggestions or advice for newbies? We are from the mountains of NC.... electrical contractors.... work out of our home.... how about u guys? Merry Christmas!!!!
    We're from the French part of Canada, so while we a little concerned to spread our names/professions on the Internet, you'll easily recognize our French accent...We also have been given the greatest gift in the world, a grandchild, six months ago, what a pleasure!!!

Best advice for Jamaica is to arrive there relaxed and accept that things there proceed at a different pace, and you'll have a great time.

The other thing you might want to think about before leaving is whether to give "au naturel" a try or not, the first year we went to a place that offered this we waited until close to the end of the week to try it and regretted not doing it faster...the second year we went a/n all the way...had never done it before, but what a feeling of freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by janet View Post
    We are going to be at CSS for the same week! In fact, we will be celebrating hubbys 50th as well!! (not really till May, but so what?) It is also our first time to a Couples resort, and as you mentioned we also have been to the competitors prior to this!
    Our 50th is not exactly "on the spot" either, he mid-January, she mid-April, but let's celebrate anyway...were you also at GLB before?

Default Our first visit ever....

This will actually be our first visit to Jamaica & to the Couples Resorts! We have been on one cruise previously and in fact that is the main reason we are opting for the Couples Only Resorts... there were so many kids around that it made us nuts! We have five kids & five grandkids and we love them dearly but when we want total relaxation & chilling out time, well, it needs to be in an all adult resort - or so we think.... I guess we'll find out for sure when we go in late February... Don't know about the au naturel gig yet... I'm not that comfy in my skin but we'll see.... any other thoughts or advice about our upcoming trip, please don't hesitate to share! Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

Helloooooo!
    We will be there too from the 23rd until 10th of March...can't wait!
    We are both in our mid thirties, living in France but both British.
    Second time in Jamaica, first trip to Couples Sans Souci.....
    Looking forward to meeting some lovely people!
    Hannah xxx

Default end of febuary cant come soon enof

-28 when i woke up need some sun and rum to thaw out