Default CSA- July 11-18 Meet up

Hi All,
    Couting down the days and we are down to 10 until we arrive back home. From reading the board looks like a lot of fun people will be there the same time we are. We would love to met all you guys if possible. Love meeting new friends to drink with all day long...lol. If any one is interested in having a drining meeting, let us know. I am trying to post a pic on the new board and not having much luck.

let us know!!

Hello Dentrac its almost time. WE would like to meet u and hav some drinks. I messed up other day we are getting there july 10 leaving 15. We have never been there so let us know where we could meet.

Hey dirtfarmer....the pool bar is always a great place to meet. I cant figure out how to post a pic on the new board though

7 more sleeps!! Getting in on the 8th! Getting married on the
    11th! Can I pull any of you guys away from the swim up bar to operate my video camera for maybe 15 minutes!! 3:00pm???? Any takers?? I am so stoked to go. Might have to go out this weekend and get some Red Stripe to have a pre celebration! Only they dont sell Red Stripe light in the states and that is my "drink" in Jamaica. Oh and the Dirty Banana!!!!

Tangles, I would love to as long as we are there by then. I think our flight comes in at Noon. Let me double check. We cannot wait to get there!!!!! My wife loves the Hummingbird! I cant get away from the Miller Light..lol. How long are you guys staying again? I cant download a pic..if you want one so you know who we are, let me know and I can e,ail you one if you would like. COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!

Tangles I will help u out if Dentrac doesnt get there in time ill try not to drink to many red strips before i run your camera. We should be there around 4 on july 10 i hope. I dont know how to post a pic on here. I can hardly sign on.

We are getting married at 3:00 on the 11th and staying till the 15th! My email is luv2styleu@yahoo.com 6 more sleeps yahoooo I need to start packing! My first time to CSA my 9th time to "Jamaica Mon"

Hey guys! We get married on the 11th in WI and then are flying out the 13th. I think we arrive early afternoon that day, so we'll be ready to get our drink on! Sounds like a couple of you will still be there for a few days. We are looking for other couples to have fun and drink with as well! Can't wait!! The single digit dance is on!!

Hey Tangles,

If you still need someone to video tape for you, we could give you a hand. We'll be there from July 6 to July 15. See you soon!

OMG I cant believe we are leaving at 5:30 am this wed! Where did the time go! I have not started to pack ONE thing I need to get my but in some serious gear!! See you all in a few days

Default wisconsinites

Quote Originally Posted by KellnDan View Post
    Hey guys! We get married on the 11th in WI and then are flying out the 13th. I think we arrive early afternoon that day, so we'll be ready to get our drink on! Sounds like a couple of you will still be there for a few days. We are looking for other couples to have fun and drink with as well! Can't wait!! The single digit dance is on!!
    ya mon , jan and i are flying out of milwaukee on sunday the 12th , renewing our vows on the beach on wednesday,
    hope to see you guys

wayne and jan

Hey Tangles,
    I just sent you an email. We get in on the 11th @ 12:30..should put us at the resort at 1:30-ish. Let us know. 5 more sleeps...woohoo!!!!!!!

Are we setting a date and time for the DRINKING TEAM MEETING all???

I can not wait till Im soaking in the sun drinking a Miami Vice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 13-20

All...I could not post a pic BUT...look for us in our Pittsburgh Steeler SB CHAMPS shirts and our Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Champs shirts! You will not be able to miss us!!
    2 more sleeps and we will be there. Arriving Saturday the 11th!
    See you all soon....just call out Dennis and Tracy and we will answer and buy you all a drink...lol. See ya soon Mon!!!

Default Be there Sunday

Dentrac - 3 Days and we will be there. Arriving mid-late Sunday afternoon and will look for the "Six"Burg stuff and will take you up on that drink.
    We're So. Floridians (any other SoFla people??????)