Thread: Robes at CSA

Default Robes at CSA

I'll be at CSA next month and was wondering about the robes in the rooms. Can someone tell me what they are like, i.e. length and material? I won't bring my own if I like what they have. Thanks

about 4ft long. White. Cotton.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

Last time I was there was '07, so perhaps they've changed, but as of that time, they were about knee length and thinish. Kind of a waffle-like material. Not thick and fuzzy, which is good considering the climate.

We were in a BFVS in November and didn't have robes. Maybe an oversight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzygirl View Post
    I'll be at CSA next month and was wondering about the robes in the rooms. Can someone tell me what they are like, i.e. length and material? I won't bring my own if I like what they have. Thanks
    ....At CN, they were nice, but size XL at best.

I know there were robes last time we were at CSA butI cannot remember if there were slippers....are there?!

maryrnp -

Definitely an oversite... happened to us one time. A word to all. If there are no robes in your room, mention it to the front desk. Don't risk being charged for them if they are missing when you leave.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

oh, and EinWI... no slippers. It IS the tropics after all... bring your own flipflops!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Just got back from CSA and had to request robes from the front desk. They are very thin waffle pattern and to or right below the knee. They were perfect for the climate...especially enjoying some coffee on the balcony in the mornings

Photo No 1 on the Couples homepage shows a couple wearing the robes. Dont take your own - the Couples ones are fine. As acranger says, they are all XL in size but even I find them OK despite being only 5ft tall and a US size 2!

Quote Originally Posted by gish24 View Post
    They were perfect for the climate...especially enjoying some coffee on the balcony in the mornings
    ....I'm sure someone else thought of this 1st, but enjoyed "Jamaican Coffee"; Blue Mountain Coffee and Appleton Rum.

Thanks so much for the info. One thing less to pack!