Default Say it isn't so!

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at CSS in June 2008. We are both still in school, and have been looking forward to booking a trip for June 2011 as soon as the new year rolls around.
    Last night we were in an accident an hour from our home (was not our fault, but a driver coming off of a ramp lost control and spun into our lane leaving us with only 15 feet to react). We don't know everything for sure yet, but because the value of our car was low it looks as though we may be using our CTI money on a new car!!!
    I definitely want to cry...I have been looking forward to returning to the peace and tranquility of Couples since the day we left.
    Hopefully all works out and we will be sipping drinks on the beach before we know it!

Default It isn't so!

I want to cry just reading your post! Keeping my fingers crossed that you can put the money together to go back AND somehow have a car to drive! Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

Big hugs...that just sucks (no other way to say it.) Maybe with some creativity you can find a way to get both????

Quote Originally Posted by mrsferguson678 View Post
    but because the value of our car was low it looks as though we may be using our CTI money on a new car!!!
    I definitely want to cry...I have been looking forward to returning to the peace and tranquility of Couples since the day we left.
    Hopefully all works out and we will be sipping drinks on the beach before we know it!
    ...Let your insurance company worry about it.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but happy to hear you are well. As for your vacation, you might want to look into the "Love Away" plan. It's like a layaway plan for your vacation.
    Vicky