Default How's the beach?

I just saw pictures on another forum of the Negril beach taken at each of the resorts from Bourbon Beach to Sandy Bay. I believe they were taken this week. Can anyone post current pictures here of CSA's beach? I am in a state of shock so much of it has disappeared from a year ago!

Just returned home from Swept away 3 days ago. Have been there in December every year since 2004 and the beach is the BEST I've ever seen it. I"m having some computer issues so I can't post pictures right now,but I will soon. No worries.

I have read nothing but raves about the beach at CSA for the last several months. All reports say that the beach is the best in years. No hurricanes the last couple of years has been kind to the beaches of Negril I'm sure. We are at CSA in June and I am looking forward to a spectacular beach.

I love the beach. Have I mentioned that lately?

Great news! I can't wait

We were there in late October and the beach is much wider than it's ever been; at least double from where it was a year ago.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Hello Seanpaul, we were at CN this time last year and the beach was just as fabulous as it was in 2006. CSA beach in 2008 was also the best we've experienced in the Carribbean.

I'd post pics, but am new to the "new" mb...so let's see if I can figure it out.

The sand is coming back. We were there the first of March 2009 and the beaches were the best that they have ever been.

Below are a few pictures that I took while para sailing. Sorry if they are a little blurry as I was holding on for dear life!! The date on my camera is off, so don't pay any attention to that.

Attachment 3736

Attachment 3737

Quote Originally Posted by Seanpaul View Post
    I just saw pictures on another forum of the Negril beach taken at each of the resorts from Bourbon Beach to Sandy Bay. I believe they were taken this week. Can anyone post current pictures here of CSA's beach? I am in a state of shock so much of it has disappeared from a year ago!
    There was a TON more beach this Dec than last Dec. At least 40 feet in some places.

I saw those pictures too. It's a shame that the poster lost the pics near CSA. There was some rough water around that brought the water line up when those pics were taken. Trust that it is a temporary thing. We were there December 5 through 12. We walked the entire length of Long Bay almost every day. There is pleny of soft sand everywhere...plenty of more packed sand along the water for walking/jogging...plenty of room for everyone. No worries...don't be concerned. The beach at CSA was even better than the rest of the stretch.

If the attachments work, one is looking north from CSA, the other south. Both pictures were taken Dec 13, 2009.
    Last edited by NeedBlueWater; March 7th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We are currently at CSA and the beach is better than it's been in 06/07 and 08. Beach looks amazing, is not crowded at all and CSA is at full capacity from what we have heard. It's absolutely great! If I can figure out how to get pictures from here on my mini I'll post later otherwise we'll return Sunday and will get pictures up next week.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie