Default March 27 - April 3, 2010

Anybody going to be there or will we have the resort to ourselves!?!

I'm looking at those dates but haven't booked anything yet.

Hubby and I are planning to attend 3/29 - 4/02..We're trying to make it a group of couples instead of us 2. Haven't book yet...but am looking forward. It will be the first time for us!

Default March 25th-April 1st

We will be a group of 16 family & friends travelling together.
    8 of us are repeaters....book this resort you will not be dissappointed, the property is so large that you have the feel of being alone.

My husband and I will be there 3/30 through 4/6 2010 for our 10th wedding anniversary. This will be our 3rd time at this resort. We loved it so much we don't want to try other resorts because we don't want to be disappointed and wished we would have come here!

This will be our first trip to CSS. We've stayed at CN in the past. We booked a penthouse suite and we're getting excited. Can't wait to check out a new home!

we are back home March 26 - April 2! 4th time (1 CN and 1CTI and 2 CSS) in 2 years all with couples!

Donna and David

ForEverYoung: Just do what we do, book it and tell your friends to do the same. This time we didn't have any other couples who could come, but last trip we did. Had a great time. We're looking forward to it just being the two of us this time around though and I think CSS is the perfect spot.

Look foward to seeing all of you there!