Hybrid View

Default CTI - Rooms around new pool area.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the rooms that surround the main pool? Do the ground floor rooms allow direct access outside to the pool? Are these rooms only the Premiere rooms or are they they Deluxe? Currently we are booked in a Deluxe. Any info would be appreciated. April seems so far off...
    Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Lindsay

If you are talking about the main pool with the waterfall (not the swim up bar) then the rooms are in block 2. They have no direct access to the pool. You walk out of your room, down the hall, down the stairs and you are at the pool.

I don't think any guest rooms are on the ground floor. The internet room, Pool Grill, fitness center, and other activity rooms are all on the ground floor that lead out to the main pool.

No rooms at CTI are walk out to the beach or pool. The garden view rooms on the first floor in building 4 are the only walk outs. The closest building to the new pool is 4, 3 is also very close.
    Irie Mon

The rooms around the original pool are in Building #2 (the new building) and are mainly Premier Ocean rooms. However, there are also some Ocean Junior suites in that building as well. Premier Ocean are also in Building #3 (the Main Building). I'd be happy to share the map or room list (amy.welch@hotmail.com) if that would help. The only difference between the Premier and Deluxe is the location.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015