Default Do the shuttles run 24/7?

Our flight arrives in MB at 8:19 PM and leaves at 10:55 AM. Are there any problems with the shuttles as far as getting to and from the airport with enough time to spare for customs, etc? Also, I figure we won't get to CSS until 10:30 PM or later. Are restaurants open that late in the event we are starving (airline cuisine is not something we really enjoy!)

shuttles runs and when needed. If i were you just e-mail couples to let them know your flight numbers and times and they will be ready for you. restaurants may be closed but snack bar open all night. You'll be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilkat View Post
    Our flight arrives in MB at 8:19 PM and leaves at 10:55 AM. Are there any problems with the shuttles as far as getting to and from the airport with enough time to spare for customs, etc? Also, I figure we won't get to CSS until 10:30 PM or later. Are restaurants open that late in the event we are starving (airline cuisine is not something we really enjoy!)
    The shuttle will be there waiting for you when you arrive, if it isn't waiting for you, one will be there within 10-15 minutes. As far as leaving to go home, you will get a slip under your door telling you what time to have your luggage outside your door, and what time to be in the lobby to go to the airport. It is usually 4 hours before your actual flight time. There is a grill open 24 hours for food, you will definitely not go hungry at Couples. Have a wonderful trip

You'll have a ride waiting for you no matter what time you arrive at MBJ that evening. Couples will arrange all of your transporatation, and get you back to the airport in plenty of time for your early flight back home. If it will help ease your mind, call ahead to confirm your arrival time a couple of days prior to your departure date.

When you arrive at CSS, the beach grill will be re-opening at 11pm so you can grab a tasty snack before heading off to bed. Then you'll awake in paradise the next morning. Remember to fill out the menu card and leave it on your room door the evening you arrive if you want a room service breakfast delivered in the morning.

I posted this question in the old forum & was told that they pretty much run the shuttle whenever people arrive. Thats why you email Couples your flight # & arrival times so they can have a shuttle ready for you.

No problem, mon! The shuttles run around the clock. As long as Couples knows when you are arriving, there will be a bus waiting for you.

If you land at 8:19p, the airport shouldn't be too busy. I'd guess you would get through customs and immigration and be on the bus by 9p at the latest, so you're right, a 10:30p or 11p arrival. But the beach grill will still be open if you want some food! They are open from 11pm until 6am!

On the day of your return, you will actually leave the resort 4 hours prior to your flight. So for a 10:55a flight, you'll probably leave at 6:30a or 7a and your bags will have to be put outside your door one hour before that so they can be loaded onto the bus while you're eating breakfast.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

As long as the hotel has your arrival info there will be a shuttle for you to go to CSS. They always have shuttles for departure back to the airport. The beach grill is open very late so you can get food at the hotel.

The shuttles run anytime you need them. Just make sure Couples has your flight information and they will have a shuttle for you.

Yes, there is always food available so you don't have to eat the nasty airport food.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Maybe this will put your mind at ease: One year, before Northwest offered direct flights out of Detroit to MoBay, the first leg of our flight was delayed, and we missed our connection. To make a very long story short, instead of landing in MoBay at 2:30 in the afternoon, we landed at 2:30 in the morning.

We had contacted Couples regarding every change (and there were many) to update them on our new ETA. We landed in MoBay at 2:30 a.m., awakened the lone immigration officer, went through immigration and customs, and proceeded to the Couples desk (this was before there was a lounge). We fully anticipated sleeping on the floor until people arrived in the morning and were surprised to find a driver waiting for us. We didn't get to CN until a little after 4 o'clock in the morning but were so glad that we hadn't been stranded at the airport.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).