Hybrid View

Default Photo Albums - We've figured it out, but there are some rules

Greetings to all:

Thanks to Seandymon, we have finally figured out the moderation process to approve photo albums. Sorry for the delay, gulp, nearly 600 pictures are already in the queue for approval.

That being said, similar to the restrictions against starting discussions relating to other resorts and destinations, we intend to keep photo albums strictly related to Jamaica and Couples Resorts.

If you already have photos in the queue and do not see them as having been approved, then it is very likely that some may have been rejected for the above reason.

We appreciate your continued support and cooperation and we trust you understand our position.
    Last edited by mod; June 30th, 2009 at 05:35 PM.

Couples Resorts

Thank you Randymon, Seandymon and the rest of the team for all of your hard work in getting the new message board launched. The new color scheme looks great.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Albums approved. Thank you!
    Last edited by cypresspeeps; July 1st, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

I think that is a wonderful idea.

Randy

Is there any chance that the program can be set up so that photos can be rearranged once approved?

What is the MAX size for posting pictures on the new message board?
    I know the old board was 650X650, and I think I saw 1000X1000 for the new board.

We are supposed to be able to change the album cover for our albums, but doesn't seem to be working. I am looking into it.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

You can now change your album covers by using User CP, clicking photo albums, and then edit photos. Under each pic it should say make album cover. check the box and then save changes.

Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Is there a way to get/see a listing of who has albums available for viewing?

I see under "Community" you can get a list of "recenly added" albums and you can access albums from an individuals profile page. But how do we know who has an album out there?
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=