Default Booking 2 Couples Resorts in one trip

We have decided we will go to CSS for 3-4 nights, and then go to CSA for a week.
    How does it work as far as the insurance? Do you have to take out insurance for each of these stays, or does the one insurance cost cover the entire trip? Also, how does the Romance Rewards work when you are staying at 2 resorts?
    Thanks again for your help?
    Mary Ann

You will only need to purchase insurance once. You will receive Romance Rewards at each resort. When you check-in just let them know you are repeaters and present your Romance Reward card. Very simple and so nice to get rewards at each resort. Be sure to be at CSS on Thursday night for the Repeater's dinner and stay through Friday night for the Gala. It is a wonderful event and the entertainment is wonderful!

I think the Repeater's Dinner at CSA is on Monday night.

You can go to each Repeater's Dinner if you are there on the right nights.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I booked 3 nights at CTI on the Couples web site then called Couples to book the other 3 nights at CN .I would probably just call Couples the next time . ( Much easier)They only charge you once for trip insurance . And will provide trasportation. But we're choosing to use TimAir. It's about a 40 min flight from Bascobel airport thats real close to CSS Otherwise it's about 4- 5 hours driving if you leave later in the day. 2 -3 Hrs driving earlier in the day .It costs $625 one way no matter if they fly 1 person or 4 to Negril.

We did that last time and it was great. Try to arrange it so you are at CSS on Friday night for the Starlight Gala. Each resort stay is counted as a separate trip, so you will get full repeaters benefits at both - or if it's your first visit to Couples then the second one will qualify as a repeat stay. Hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure how the insurance works. Probably the same.

We hired a driver for our resort transfer, it was nice to be able to stop whenever we wanted along the way. They can arrange that at the concierge or you can just take the free shuttle.
    nobody's favorite poster

We booked a two week split for January and used a travel agent. Air and hotel and insurance were booked as a package through NWA (now Delta). The insurance was for the whole package. We are receiving the Romance Rewards at both resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim4761 View Post
    I booked 3 nights at CTI on the Couples web site then called Couples to book the other 3 nights at CN .I would probably just call Couples the next time . ( Much easier)They only charge you once for trip insurance . And will provide trasportation. But we're choosing to use TimAir. It's about a 40 min flight from Bascobel airport thats real close to CSS Otherwise it's about 4- 5 hours driving if you leave later in the day. 2 -3 Hrs driving earlier in the day .It costs $625 one way no matter if they fly 1 person or 4 to Negril.
    When flying, does it go from Ocho Rios to Negril or Ocho Rios to Montego Bay?

maryrnp
    We have done both . This time we are flying from Ocho to Negril.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim4761 View Post
    maryrnp
    We have done both . This time we are flying from Ocho to Negril.
    What flight goes from Ocho to Negril?

Timair is the only company that I know that fly's from Ocho.
    Not sure if they have flight numbers or schedual times. But the last time we flew from Negril to Ocho (CSS) They try to work around our schedual. As long as it before it gets dark. Here's their website. Timair.com

Default insurance

We did a split trip in 2007 CN/CSA and booked that online, separate from our air travel, so we could use airmiles on a domestic leg then onto Montego Bay (no straight shot from Seattle). Then, I bought travel insurance online to cover all of that from the time we flew to the time we got back home.