Default CTI: Topless allowed on regular beach?

I'm wondering if topless sunabthing is allowed at CTI on the regular beach (not the island). Some posts say its only okay at certain resorts?

Thanks in advance!

Default yes

Yes, topless sunbathing is allowed at the end of the pier boardwalk but not allowed on the beach at CTI! We just got back from there 12/19/09.

Topless is only allowed on the pier.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It is allowed on the beach at all of the other Couples resorts, but at CTI it is only allow on the pier.

You should really try the island... it truly is amazing! The breeze and peacefulness out there can't be beat by the pier or the beach. My girl was worried about going full AN but after the first time out there, she wanted to go back every day. If you go to the right, nobody will bother you. She made me go to the bar for our drinks, which I was happy to do. We had a blast!

Unless you are a man. (Stinking double standards!) LOL!
    PAPA SMOKE

Quote Originally Posted by julia View Post
    I'm wondering if topless sunabthing is allowed at CTI on the regular beach (not the island). Some posts say its only okay at certain resorts?

Thanks in advance!
    ....Don't know about CTI, but certainly was at CN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barren View Post
    If you go to the right, nobody will bother you. She made me go to the bar for our drinks, which I was happy to do. We had a blast!

Just to clarify, no one will bother you if you go to the left on the island. That is where the pool is and tends to be more social. But if you want to lounge near the pool and not be bother, that can happen also. It's just if you go to the left, it is more private. Another hint is to go first thing in the morning. Fewer people.
    Vicky