Default Love New Repaeters Shirt

We just got back from CTI, as this was our 6th time to Couples , we already have 10 shirts alike! Needless, to say, I was thrilled to see the new shirts for men and women. Guest service was very helpfull and accomadating in getting me the right size, as I had ordered my shirt size in the men's category, not knowing any different! Thank You!!

Would love to see a picture
    Kristen

No new tee shirts from CSS - no correct sizes either - we arrived home on the 18th. This has been the one negative point of the repeaters perk only because after 6 repeat visits I think we have only received the correct sizes 2x.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Any repeaters recently at CSA? How were the t-shirts?

I'd love to see the new ones.

Sorry to hear that you did not get the correct size for your repeater's t-shirt. I am an XL and it seems that is the only size they have. My wife is not XL She is just barely a L and they give us both XL shirts.
    We love CSS so much that the size of the T-shirt they give us or even the fact that we get a shirt really does not matter

I thought CTI guest services was also very accommodating in find me the correct size. They had used a couple of different companies, so it was a challenge, but Marjorie (?) was determined to find one that would fit me properly. Thank you!
    Vicky

We got 4 shirts this month: 2 old style and 2 new style . It just depends where you stay and what they have on hand. And I don't recall which resort had which.
    The concierge will switch your shirts if they aren't the right size

Lucky for you because we were at both CSS and CSA and the tshirts aren't anything new - just the "very important couple" ones which we already have some of, so we opted out of even getting ones at CSA. It's too bad they don't use some of the awesome shirts in the logo shop at CSA as the repeaters shirt! I had to suck it up and buy my own.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

And - after I washed them both today, I think they fit on a 4 year old. Holy shrinkage!!!!!!
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

lmao!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by melea View Post
    and - after i washed them both today, i think they fit on a 4 year old. Holy shrinkage!!!!!!
    Kristen