Hybrid View

Default Beach Wedding Dresses

Hello Ladies!

I was wondering if any of you wore a sundress for your wedding? Also where or which stores one might be able to get one?? Your input would be great!

Thanks!!

Hi Sweet. I think I have seen just about every beach wedding dress available online! Just Google "beach wedding dresses". There are all different variations. I especially like inweddingdress.com Good luck!

I spent a week at Swept Away and saw couples in getting married in everything from shorts and white shirts to formal wedding attire. I went shopping at David's bridal and found several dresses that were "beach looking" both white and floral in many colors. Anything goes.

I was very lucky and found a 99.00 off the rack dress that fit and I loved. It was the first place I went. I had checked Davids, but none of them were me, they were too expensive and I was doing "trash the dress" photo's and was worried about ruining an expensive dress. I am very frugil so it was just perfect. And I did roll in the sand, walk on the beach, and get my dress and my husbands linen pants and shirt completely soaked in the ocean, and they all rinsed out fine!

You can look at JCrew.com and White House Black Market. I got my dress at Jessica McClintock. Look on Ebay for white sundresses. You will find too many to choose from. Hope that helps.

I actually ended up finding a wedding dress at a thrift store that fit perfectly -- find of the century! However, my bridesmaids both found their dresses at JCrew - http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/Wedding.jsp

Not only do they have some actual wedding dresses, they also have a lot of more casual dresses that could definitely work for a beach wedding. There dresses go on sale from time to time - my bridesmaids both found theirs for $80!

Good luck!

In the hot summer, participate in beach wedding, beach wedding dress is very important. I know a very good shop, there are a variety of styles beach wedding dress. You could according to your size and favorite style customize it. The shop is Fecbek.com.

We were married last year at CSA. I had bought a white wedding dress but at the last minute I bought a flowered maxi. My husband wore shorts with a coral colored shirt that matched the flowers in my dress. I paid $19.99 for the dress which I ordered from a catalog my daughter gets "Delias". We couldn't be more happy with my last minute decision. The pictures are just so colorful and gorgeous. The photographer said he was thrilled to have such beautiful colors to work with. (Tried to upload a pic but file too large) Good luck in finding your dress. I would suggest even looking at places like JC Penneys, Macys, etc. Colorful Maxis are in right now and there are an abundance of them at the stores. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsabs114 View Post
    Hello Ladies!

I was wondering if any of you wore a sundress for your wedding? Also where or which stores one might be able to get one?? Your input would be great!

Thanks!!

It's depend on you what kind of dresses you want and the weather conditions also. If there is summer you should try shorts and skirts which is very famous in these days and females are also interested in the use of these dresses. If cold season you can try long sleeve dresses for this purpose..

I had purchased a gown at Davids bridal for our Nov 30th CN wedding then fell in love with one on luckbridal for less than half the price but unfortunately I could not return to davids. Anyway luck bridal has a lot of beautiful dress all pretty good prices and you can get even formal or party dresses in white or ivory. I also wanted a second simple dress for dinner that night and to change into at our reception back home and found a beautiful ivory chiffon cocktail dress on amazon for $37!! sold by hot from Hollywood!