Default Breakfast & Lunch @ CN

Okay, I just want to be prepared...pancakes are a MUST have for me (on vacation) for breakfast. Will I be able to get these everyday or do they alternate between pancakes and waffles?

Also, I am really looking forward to jerk chicken...I've had it before but never in Jamaica. Is this offered on the menu?

Thanks,
    Patrice

You are going to LOVE the beach grill. You can get a plate of delicious jerk chicken with french fries or onion rings every day if you want.

Pancakes are there every AM, though if you are first in line when the hot breakfast opens you may have to wait for them to cook (just to the left of the omelet station).

Jerk Chicken is on the menu at the Beach Grill every day.

Default Breakfast/Lunch at CN

Pancakes or waffles are usually available. IMHO, pancakes or waffles don't do well on a steam table or under a lamp. I did not have any on my visit last September. You will always find jerk chicken available somewhere on the resort and it is very tasty.

yes, pancakes are exciting at first but then you are sick of them. waffles are like pancakes but with syrup "traps"---mitch hedburg

anyway there are several plates of pancakes every morning with many different toppings. Also jerk chicken is make to order at the beach grill all day

Quote Originally Posted by pvjb77 View Post
    Okay, I just want to be prepared...pancakes are a MUST have for me (on vacation) for breakfast. Will I be able to get these everyday or do they alternate between pancakes and waffles?

Also, I am really looking forward to jerk chicken...I've had it before but never in Jamaica. Is this offered on the menu?

Thanks,
    Patrice
    ....Pancakes are available every morning At Cassava Terrace, in different flavors. But try other things as well. And don't forget the fresh squeezed juices, Or get a "Vermosa" (Fresh squeezed orange juice and Brut). We got Jerk Chicken The 1st afternoon when we got there (we hadn't eaten since breakfast at the airport) and the grill cook at Heliconia took pity and made us up some. Good stuff!!

You all are right...I am on vacation and it is All inclusive...I will be sure to try new things...less than 24hrs to go.

Happy Holidays All!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvjb77 View Post
    You all are right...I am on vacation and it is All inclusive...I will be sure to try new things...less than 24hrs to go.

Happy Holidays All!!!!!
    ...Trying new things is the name of the game.

I decided to try everything new that I could when we went to CN in November-it was our first time to Jamaica and wanted to experience the true flavors as much as I could! The ackee and saltfish at breakfast was quite good, the jerk chicken at the beach grill were great and the lamb at the buffet dinner that they grilled in front of you was so tasty.
    We even took a cab ride up into Orange Hill and had true home made Jamaican curried goat! It was incredible and I don't usually even like the smell of curried dishes. Try new things and you will go home feeling like you've the best experience you possibly could!!!