Default marketing tool for Couples

In our area this yaer there is a new Xmas display sold in stores for about $19. Its a sign, looks something like a yard sale sign, but very nice. Says Merry Christmas, and then below it number of days till Christmas. Its battery operated and has a bright red LED display, basicly a count back timer.

Couples could do the same thing, put the couples logo and name on it, maybe a phone number, and it could read how many days till we go back home.

I would buy one.

I would not advise putting a lighted, blinking sign on your lawn that says when you're planning to leave for vacation. It might make for a rather unpleasant homecoming.
    nobody's favorite poster

Ya, I agree. This was oe of those posts that at first I thought was a great idea, and after 5 minutes of clicking post, I had the same thought. Would have been nice if I could " un post"

Ditto not putting one in the yard, but maybe a small Couples countdown clock for the desk or coffee table. That would be kind of cool. I know they make desk countdown clocks. Couples would just have to get a vendor that would put their logo on it.

Someone in our neighborhood has one of those for xmas and I have to drive by it on my way to work every day and it was sending me into a panic when it got below 10 and I still had so much to do. I would cringe every time I approached their house. But still a cute idea, especially as I know they have little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubismo View Post
    I would not advise putting a lighted, blinking sign on your lawn that says when you're planning to leave for vacation. It might make for a rather unpleasant homecoming.
    I think he was suggesting a small one for your desk.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

No, I won't be telling everybody when we will be out of our house..

How about this for an idea ?

An animated Couples countdown screeensaver, perhaps it could have an Rasta guy with a broken hourglass pouring sand onto the beach. Or you could upload your own face pics to the characters, like one of those dancing elves things.

For a small fee you could download the countdown screen saver after making your reservations, and the proceeds go to the Issa Trust. Everybody wins.
    nobody's favorite poster