Thread: New Years at CN

Default New Years at CN

The months have flown by since booking. We leave Monday, 12/28/09, for our first visit to Jamaica and CN. We're there until 1/4/10. What's NY eve like? Who else will be there then?

We arrive the 28th as well! It's our first time to a couples resort. We are excited about New Year's Eve and meeting a lot of folks!

Default Dec 29th

Hi Liquid,
    We will be there, most people you will find on the christmas new year thread. Our names are Sue and Steve, we arrive the day after you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the thread i mentioned and you will see photos of us all. My brother is getting married on NYE so it will be a night of celebrations, there names are Steve and Ellie they also appear on the mentioned thread. Have a good flight and see you there.
    Sue and Steve

Thanks for the replies. I just checked out that thread and uploaded a pic of me and my bride. Look forward to seeing you soon!

It will be amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Howdy from Dallas, TX!

LD and Dot, here. Our 2nd time. Arriving Dec 30th, leaving Jan 5th. My birthday (Dec 29th) and christmas present! Will definitely pack lighter this time, we took way too much in July! Can't wait. It is going to snow in Dallas the day we are leaving but we're getting on that plane dressed arrive at Couples Negril to "PARTY!!!!!" Can't wait to bring in the new year with all you guys!