Thread: SO Disappointed

Default SO Disappointed

For 8 months, we'd been planning to spend our 3rd Christmas (5th trip) at CN. It's always been a fantastic experience and one that we were SO looking forward to. Thanks to the snowstorm which dumped 20 inches in DC on the day we were supposed to fly out (which canceled our first flight) and then USAirways (which canceled two more flights due to mechanical failure), we couldn't get out before Christmas on any airline at any price. My husband and I so treasure our great CN Christmas memories and I'm beyond totally depressed not to be there this year.

The good news is that Couples was wonderful about rebooking us. We're now headed back in 3 wks and 2 days (not that we're counting!). Not quite the same by any means as being there for the holiday, but better than the alternative of not going at all. And, there's always Christmas 2010!

Merry Christmas to all. And thanks to Couples for making the best of a disaster they didn't create.

I was wondering if any of our Couples families had canceled flights due to the snow storms. I am sorry this happened to you.
    Vicky

Very Nice ... While Couples did not have to do anything since this was beyond their control (and assuming you did not have Trip Insurance), it is this kind of customer service of going beyond that build customer loyalty. While we have never had any issues, it certainly seems from all of the post that Couples really works to create a win. Enjoy your delayed Christmas holiday...

Actually, we did have trip insurance. We never travel without it. But, the rebooking was complicated for a number of reasons and Couples was great about accommodating the revised schedule. It is one reason why we go back again and again!

CN...Couples Negril...Oh,how I love typing these words.

Hugs from 10 0 C