Default Quick slideshow of our CSS trip

Hope this works....I will try to post our old CN slideshow on that meet up board, too.

Enjoy!!

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/cX5Tt9ds

LOVED that and so needed a good dose of CSS!
    Paula & Greg

Was such a sweet trip...had perfect weather the whole 9 days....I can't really say which is better..CN or CSS...both perfect, but we ARE booked to return to CN for our 3rd visit there....something about that Bloody Bay beach

That was a great slide show. We will be there for our first time in 6 more sleeps. Cant wait!
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Thank you so much for sharing your slide show. We are off to CSS for the first time in November and are pretty excited about it. Your slide show has just added to the excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by beloro2 View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing your slide show. We are off to CSS for the first time in November and are pretty excited about it. Your slide show has just added to the excitement.
    Ditto on that for us too but we are arriving in December for our first CSS experience. Can't wait - 70 days!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Thank you for the CSS voyeur experience. We will be at CSS in 56 sleeps.
    Loved the Couples Rush I got. Thanks
    LasCrs

Just got back from CSA and had a great time BUT we booked CSS for next year. We were there last year and wanted to try a different resort but after seeing your pics I miss it and can't wait to be back at CSS !! Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Thanks for the slideshow! Wow the memories of our first trip just came back and I am so glad we are already booked for this December to head back home! We are so excited!!

What a shame, tried the link, it doesn't work anymore.

I tried also. Was hoping to see more pics.

Kruzn

Can't seem to get the slide show to open. We are going to CSS in late February... can you send the slide show to our e-mail address appele@skybest.com Thanks so much!!!!

The original post with the website was posted on Oct 2,2009 It does not seem that it is still an active website. The oringinal poster has not responded to any request to repost the slide show
    I would have liked to the pictures myself

Just a note there are many posters who are addicted to this message board and I am one of them. There are other posters that are active on the message only when they are planning or just returned from a vacation @ Couples.

Nope.... didn't work! Thanks for trying though! Maybe you have pictures you can share at our e-mail address: appele@skybest.com
    Thanks so much!