Default Ultimate White Chocolate here!

Wanted to say hey to all of the awesome people we met this year at CSA the week of 12/5-12/13, particularly in the piano bar, where I gained my moniker Reply to this thread if you are one of those wonderful people so we can catch up!

-Mike (UWC)

Sorry we didn't meet you. We tried to go to the Piano Bar to see Ulti a few times but that group of 5 couples who all came together and drank themselves silly and screamed WHOO HOOO all night was just too much for us.
    Glad you had a great time...

Hey WandA, I regret I did not take a video of the Grouples that we incountered in November ,you know what they say ( a picture is worth... )I realize that these "are couples" but a group of couples together changes the whole dynamic of a restaurant. The final straw for me was our last snorkel trip (that we signed up for the day ahead)as the boat was pulling out they started passing out the gear ,I was sitting next to the gear bucket so I was handing the gear down so it could be passed out around the boat.The gal sitting on the very end held on to 2 sets ( I recognized her and the folks sitting with her as one of the groups that we had been avoiding all week)just as the boat was dislodging the anchor a fella grouple started whoo-hooing from the shore and was wading out to the boat,now the motor was shut down as the fella climbed aboard and guess what happened next...he got the gear and I had none ,the bucket was empty. I brought it to the attention of the crew who then realized that this fella most likely did not have his name on the sign up list ,the gal also noticed that I did not have gear but she did not offer the gear to me. They happily put their gear on ready to snorkel. I did get to snorkel, the boat crew pulled up to a snorkel boat that was already anchored on the reef and borrowed gear for me , it was just one more time that the grouples acted as if they ruled the resort. I can't hold Couples responsible for the actions of rude people, but with that said groups act differently than couples. Pack mentality .

Well put O'Parent

My final straw was at Lemongrass when the Hostess did not seat the 10 of them together ( after one of their women walked in front of us to check herself in and her husband sheepishly apologized to me) Not only were they were rude to the Hostess, but then they ran ( and yelled ) back and forth from table to table ANYWAY and those of us in the middle of it all had to either deal with or move.....we moved

UWC: We were there. We were over on the counch on either Tue or Wed. I sang Cecilia (drafted by my wife). I remember you sitting in for a little while on the name that tune practice session. Lou

Quote Originally Posted by O'Parent View Post
    Hey WandA, I regret I did not take a video of the Grouples that we incountered in November ,you know what they say ( a picture is worth... )I realize that these "are couples" but a group of couples together changes the whole dynamic of a restaurant. The final straw for me was our last snorkel trip (that we signed up for the day ahead)as the boat was pulling out they started passing out the gear ,I was sitting next to the gear bucket so I was handing the gear down so it could be passed out around the boat.The gal sitting on the very end held on to 2 sets ( I recognized her and the folks sitting with her as one of the groups that we had been avoiding all week)just as the boat was dislodging the anchor a fella grouple started whoo-hooing from the shore and was wading out to the boat,now the motor was shut down as the fella climbed aboard and guess what happened next...he got the gear and I had none ,the bucket was empty. I brought it to the attention of the crew who then realized that this fella most likely did not have his name on the sign up list ,the gal also noticed that I did not have gear but she did not offer the gear to me. They happily put their gear on ready to snorkel. I did get to snorkel, the boat crew pulled up to a snorkel boat that was already anchored on the reef and borrowed gear for me , it was just one more time that the grouples acted as if they ruled the resort. I can't hold Couples responsible for the actions of rude people, but with that said groups act differently than couples. Pack mentality .
    moral of the story i guess is to inspect what we expect...
    glad you were able to get some gear .. next time sit back grab a snorkle and a mask and let the dive guys admin the equipment and presto no problem mon-

Default the WOO HOO group

My mouth dropped open when I read your message. My husband and I were at Couples Swept Away during that time. We were eating dinner when that group of people decided to do shots with their meal. They were screaming WOO HOO the entire time! We got very upset and I complained to our server. She told me that it was the shots and just wait they would get even louder. Needless to say we did not stay much longer. I definately do not hold the resort responsible for not telling them to quiet down...just wish they would have gone to Mexico instead.
    Last edited by mbhines; December 29th, 2009 at 04:21 PM.