Thread: Randymon- HELP

Default Randymon- HELP

I just tried 3 times to make my reservation online and I keep getting an error message. I really really really wanted to get in on the credit promo tonight, but I can't book online and CS is closed!

HELP!!!! (please )

Randymon, my friend at work has been trying to book Couples Swept away for the credit offered. It is June 30th. We have been trying since 6:30 pm. We get an error message every time. Tried to call the 800 number but they were closed. What can she do to make sure she gets the credit and the rate?? Thank you. Kim Robinson

We can't book our trip either!!!! Please help Randymon!!! I've tried 3 different credit cards on 2 different internet browsers!!!! We want to go back next May with the $500 resort credit and FILA rates! Your offices are already closed for the night! I keep getting the error "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder or an error has occured" We can't go back unless we get this special!

I have the same problem. It gave me an error message about billing address or an error on page. I tried over 10 times and I know the info is correct. I posted a message on this board but it did not show up. I thought it was my computer. I quess not.

I have been trying all evening too and get an error message. Almost midnight so I guess I will miss out.

Same thing happened here. Im so bummed Been trying for the last hour.

Default booking

we are having the same problems as you. tried to book from 6:30 pm to 10 pm on june 30th. e-mailed randymon about it. guess we just have to wait for an answer. kim

I am having the same problem - I have been trying to book all night for CSS, and no matter what credit card I try, I get an error: "The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch." And my address is exactly right, as is the credit card data.

I also tried on the 29th, but the entire system was down - I could not even get a reservation to come up.

Not sure why my post from last night is not posted, but we couldn't book last night either. I tried 3 different credit cards associated with 2 different banks. I even tried using Internet Explorer & Firefox to see if that would work. Nothing helped. Please extend the FILA with resort credit one more day so we can book!! We would not be booking if these items weren't being offered. THANK YOU!!!!

Oh no. I was afraid of this. We are trying to book by tonight in order to use this promo but get a credit card/passenger name mismatch error every time on different computers different browsers and haven't even gotten to the credit card name input field yet. Call ctr closed. what can we do? what did you do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I had problems like this earlier this summer booking our 2010 trip. Kept getting error messages and kept getting madder and madder. Turned out I wasn't scrolling all the way down when filling out credit card info and kept leaving some out. Took me several times before I finally noticed. Not sure if this is your problem, but you might double check......
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Call the 1-800 number:

Toll Free: 800-268-7537
    Local: [954] 416-1280
    Irie Mon