Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Please read my review written around the 4th or 5th of December, I believe I titled it Happy Veteran's Day 2009. I booked a trip for us as a welcome home from a Deployment surprise for my husband. I was a little nervous but we both had a wonderful time and are in the process of booking a trip for next Christmas. Sans Souci was amazing, the grounds and the staff, the entertainment and the activities. We stayed in the B block on the second floor and had a great view of the beach. I really miss that view now since it is freezing outside with snow and in the single digits.

Best wishes to you and we hope you enjoy you enjoy your stay at CSS.

One love,
    Tracy and Jason Coppin

p.s. we tried to include pics but are having technicalities. There are a couple on our post though. We have another one, titled "Welcome Home Baby" posted around the 4th or the 5th of December as well.

Loved all the pictures. We are going to CSA for the second time in April. After seeing the pictures, I think trip number 3 may be to CSS!

Thanks Wally for the great pics!! It's 23 degrees in Chicago and we just got hit with 10 inches of snow over the last 24 hours. You captured CSS great and it brought back some great, "warm" memories. We were at CSS last April and March of '08. We're heading back to our original "home" CN this April.

Default CSS Pics

Here's a few more pics! Have a great time mon!!!
    Last edited by rjammin; February 3rd, 2010 at 03:06 PM.

Wally,
    Thanks for the info. Your pics are great! I can only hope that we capture half as many great shots with our camera. I really think that any floor or block will be a great view and location if we are staying in a beachfront. Thanks again!

What wonderful photos & memories. I guess we're now back on 330 days & counting. Waiting foe the TA do confirm some stuff. It was a little expensive, but we had so much fun at CSS we just cannot wait to return!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2