Default First timers at CSS - Few questions

Hi -we will be leaving for CSS soon. Just a few last questions.

1 - What is the dress code for the clubs in the evenings and are there any theme nights?

2 - Is there sushi avaialbe?

3 - Are there any evening PDAs allowed. I am not talking about full out....but sexy dressing and flirting at the clubs...

Thanks

Casanova requires men to wear long pants and closed shoes... women can wear about anything, shoes should be dressier (I wear flat sandals)
    Sushi was out on Starlight Gala nite in one of the food tents, not sure about the restaurants.
    It's not Hedo... but everybody there is in love with the person with them, everyone is holding hands etc..

Quote Originally Posted by gottalovehedo View Post

1 - What is the dress code for the clubs in the evenings and are there any theme nights?

2 - Is there sushi avaialbe?

3 - Are there any evening PDAs allowed. I am not talking about full out....but sexy dressing and flirting at the clubs...

Thanks
    1. We were there in early December, I didn't see anyone in shorts and a t-shirt. Women were in slacks or a summer dress. Men had on polos, button up shirts and slacks. Nothing real fancy but no beach wear.

2. Didn't think to ask about sushi so I don't know.

3. It is a COUPLES resort so yeah there were PDA and sexy dressing. Flirting at the clubs in a COUPLES resort? You may run into someone that may not mind but then again you may run into someone's fists. Good luck. Hedonism sounds like the place for you.
    Karen and Brian

gottalovehedo - Don't expect anything like hedo. PDAs are not allowed. There are no "clubs" at CSS.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Do I ask something bad or wrong?

Gosh...we did not mean to offend anyone or does no one know the answers to the questions? Sorry if this was offensive...and I only say that due to the fact that there are no replies. Thanks

1 - What is the dress code for the clubs in the evenings and are there any theme nights?Dress code is nice resort wear, lots of folks dress fairly nice, not a lot of shorts and t-shirts.

2 - Is there sushi available?I believe that there is.

3 - Are there any evening PDAs allowed. I am not talking about full out....but sexy dressing and flirting at the clubs...Better stick with Hedo if you plan on flirting around with anyone else but your spouse. PDA's are not tolerated at Couples, casual kisses, and hand holding are about as risky as people get.

Thanks
    Have fun!!
    Kristen

Thank you! This is very helpful.
    We go to h every year... (9) but stay on the prude side. As I re-read how I asked about the PDAs I can see how and why you would think I was hoping for it. NOT AT ALL! If that is what we wanted we would stay art h. Trying to get away from it other than the kiss on the beach and things like that. We are looking for a nice safe change but did not want to go to a family style of safe either. Hope that makes more sense.

Is there ever many people on the prude side there?

. . . Are there any evening PDAs allowed. I am not talking about full out....but sexy dressing and flirting at the clubs...
    From Randymon's recent "rants" on hot button topics:

"1. Public Displays of Affection: NO! Couples Resorts does not condone nor will we tolerate any display of public sexual activity. Guests caught participating in such behavior will be asked to leave the resort immediately without any compensation. If having sex in public is your thing, then Hedonism Resorts would be a better fit for you. Bottomline? Keep it in your room."
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

There is no prude side @ CSS. Yes there is an Au natural beach. If you are looking for a nude side/prude side stick with Hedo and enjoy yourself

There are...mostly nudes who do not want to pay the price of a nude room....LOL We have had many great times there...just looking for something different.

gottalovehedo ~ If you are looking for a quiet romantic time with your significant other, than you have found the right place. CSS oozes romance! As stated, PDA is very mild, a sweet kiss, holding of hands, a gentle hug nothing like H. And it isn't a family type atmosphere either in that you don't have kids running all over the place, but you do have people in love spending quality time with their honey.

There aren't any night clubs at CSS. They do have nightly entertainment with dancing and then the 'action' moves to the balloon bar where you can enjoy a cocktail with your loved one and chat with other guests.

CSS is really a fabulous resort and we can't wait to get back there in 2011.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

First off, this AN thing will be a new experience for my wife and I and we are really looking forward to it. And I understand there is no PDA allowed at SSB or TI. There are obvious rules around public sexual activity and public decency which need to be followed for everyone's comfort... But from what I am reading from various threads on this message board, it almost seems like I will need to be less affectionate towards my wife than normal.

At a textile resort pool, it would not be unusual for my wife and I to hug, kiss, lotion each other, give a back massage or foot massage… even a piggy-back rides in the water! We are booked for a split trip to CSS and CTI next summer and am wondering if this type of “playful touching" is inappropriate or unacceptable in the AN areas? Do we change our behavior because we are naked?

We are the types that will figure things out pretty quick, go with the flow, and not cause trouble... but I would like to hear some feedback from some of you repeaters...

jdubya - its hard to draw an exact line on what is and what is not allowed as I guess it would depend on who else is there with you (staff and guests) and their level of exceptance and whether you are by the pool or the far end of the beach but I would say as a rule of thumb that its sexual activity that is not allowed not loving activity so use common sense and think how it would appear to someone else who saw you but as far as I am concerned if you wish to give your other half a QUICK hug, cuddle, kiss or rub sun tan lotion on her back to stop her burning then go for it but don't take a long time eg ask yourself - when does a quick loving kiss, peck on the cheek cross the line and become a full snog (which has sexual overtones). With regards the massaging, although its a very relaxing unsexual thing personally I would reserve that for your room to be on the safe side.

Thanks for your feedback... like I said, we are quick learners and will figure things out and blend in nicely (...I hope). Again, this is a new thing for us and I imagine it will be scary as hell for the first hour or two... or eight!! I just hope my lovely wife and I enjoy the AN beach and pool as much as everyone else on this message board... Everything I am reading is incredible, positive experiences! Can't wait ;-)