Default Wedding Photographer ADVICE

I'm getting married 6/22/2010 @ CTI. I'm not sure if I should go with resort photographer, or one of the following photographers I have been doing research on.

Misha Earle, Stacy Clarke or Diana Campbell???

I really liked Stacy Clarke pic's that I have seen... Any advice or thoughts??

Thanks

I am getting married May 8, 2010 and we are using Diana Campbell. I wouldn't mind using the resort photographer, but you don't get many pictures for your money. With Diana she doesn't put a limit on the number of pictures she takes. Whereas the resort photographer charges $400 and you only get 24 pictures. Don't forget if you use an outside photographer there is a $500 fee charged by the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by lam5519 View Post
    I am getting married May 8, 2010 and we are using Diana Campbell. I wouldn't mind using the resort photographer, but you don't get many pictures for your money. With Diana she doesn't put a limit on the number of pictures she takes. Whereas the resort photographer charges $400 and you only get 24 pictures. Don't forget if you use an outside photographer there is a $500 fee charged by the resort.
    We were married at CSS in April 2008 and used the resort photographer. They do not put a "limit" on the number of pictures they take, as was stated. They take lots of pictures and you get to pick 24...which can be difficult. Our thought was that they know the resort and would know the best places to take pictures after the wedding. We were very satisfied.

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by kaw0033 View Post
    I'm getting married 6/22/2010 @ CTI. I'm not sure if I should go with resort photographer, or one of the following photographers I have been doing research on.

Misha Earle, Stacy Clarke or Diana Campbell???

I really liked Stacy Clarke pic's that I have seen... Any advice or thoughts??

Thanks
    If you have the money, you should with out a doubt use an outside photographer. Besides the amount of pics you don't get, they also don't spend that much time with you. And I know people don't like to hear this, but the pics taken by the resort photographer look staged and corny to me, almost like a high school prom photo shoot.

We hired Diana Campbell and she started at 9 am and we were married at 10am, we literally watched 3 other couples get married and have the same resort photographer take their pics while we were having our pics done. So all in all, you maybe get an hour with the photographer and you're limited on the photos.
    With Diana, I got over 400 pics, a beautiful DVD of our wedding, unlimited time and she even offered to come back if I wanted more b/c it was soooo hot that morning, by far the hottest day we were there! She also took us to Mayfield Falls which ended up being the most fun we had down there and have AMAZING pics that are once in a lifetime memories! If you hire Diana, ask her about the Falls trip, trust me it's well worth it. Plus you're out in the Jamaican countryside and it's breath-taking! I think Stacey Clark is amazing as well but is a little more expensive than Diana and you have to buy packages by the hour and no DVD. But it's all about preference and budget. If you wanna see my photos or have anymore questions about Diana, email me at brittanym1104@yahoo.com. Thanks!