Default Trying to shorten my review...

I just got finished typing up my review of CSS/CSA and it is 5 pages in Word. :O I guess I had too much to say. I will wait and see if there is anything I want to take out and will hopefully get it posted within the next couple of days. I enjoy the reviews that give details that's why I included so many. I hope when I do post it, that someone finds it to be helpful.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10

Did you do a split trip? We'd love to see your review as we've just returned from CSA and have CSS booked for 29 Jan!

We just went to CSS in November and are going to CSA next November. We would love to see all that you have to say, especially about CSA, since it will be our first visit. Please don't hold back on your review, anything that you have to say would be appreciated. Looking forward to reading it!

Please post the long version. We are leaving for CSS in 21 days for our first stay. We read all the reviews for hints and tips as well as just to build our excitement of going. Look forward to seeing it.

Remember there is a word limitation on this website.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! It's coming soon! And yes we did a split between CSS and CSA.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10