Default Seven in Seven - Home to CN

Woo Hoo - KingMelon and I are going home for 7th time in 7 years in November. We are going to our heart's home CN for four days after eight days at Idle Awhile(IA will be our first Jamaican Non AI).

We can't wait for CN and saved the best for last - but think IA will be good too.

Thank you Love Away Plan - made it much easier
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ya Mon

Default Our Hearts True Home

YA MON! It's true! We are coming home to Couples Negril!!!

We were going to take a completely, non-AI trip to experience more of Jamaica - to see what we were missing, if anything. But the more we talked, planned, and budgeted, the more we realized that going to Jamaica without going to CN would leave our vacation incomplete! So, we are going to do both. And even though I am looking forward to the entire trip, I can't wait to return to CN!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 months, my love, until we return to the place where we began our lives as husband and wife! (Wow, that's a long countdown. lol)

Peace and Blessings

We also are excited about our 6th trip in 6 years to CN this summer. I have tried to talk my husband into going somewhere else but he just can't get excited about any other place. We have discussed and researched and we just keep coming back to CN. I know I would also love CSA.

2010 - the year we are coming home again LOL

Jim/Mariann - We have done the same with CSA - many times! Then we started looking at Idle Awhile (you can use the pool at CSA) and the rooms look like Couples Negril and Swept Away - kind of funny. Anyway it will be a unique experience but we have honestly thought about the CN/CSA split a few times. Enjoy your time home - we went in July last year and it was hot but still really nice. Have you ever been for Thanksgiving?
    Ya Mon

Enjoy!!

Jahnadian

As guests at Idle Awhile, you can use the entire CSA Sports Complex, not just the big pool-
    Jane Issa did the decor and yes, they do look like a mini-version of the rooms at Couples. Really nice Staff too....you will love it
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Jahnadian - We were also at CN last July around the 4th!! I know it is hot but I like it better than the Fall/Winter months. We did spend a Thanksgiving at CN and the weather was just a little too cool for me and also the water was rough and choppy.I know it is the luck of the draw for good weather but I absolutely LOVE floating in the ocean the whole time I am there so I will stick to summer months.
    Jim and Mariann

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Jahnadian - We were also at CN last July around the 4th!! I know it is hot but I like it better than the Fall/Winter months. We did spend a Thanksgiving at CN and the weather was just a little too cool for me and also the water was rough and choppy.I know it is the luck of the draw for good weather but I absolutely LOVE floating in the ocean the whole time I am there so I will stick to summer months.
    Jim and Mariann
    We were at CN this past Thanksgiving and the air temps were about 90 during the day and 75 at night. It was very comfortable temps and I have watched the temps throughout the year, they seem to remain the same. Ocean temp was perfect at that time, so maybe the year you were there was a little off?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Jim and Mariann
    Yeah...you southerner's can do that. We northerner's need to get away from these God-awful Iowa winters. We are looking forward to a 110 degree temperature change next week. -24 wind-chill here this morning. CN here we come!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015