Default 25th January 2010

Will be arriving on 25th January hopefully from the snowy UK, any other Brits out there at the same time. Or come to that anybody else. We will be celebrating my 50th which will be on the 21st of January. Fifteen days and counting cannot wait.

Hi;
    You need to post on the January thread and meet everyone! We'll still be there when you arrive, have a safe flight to paradise!

marnie and dave

If you are still there on 2-2-10 we (a couple of Yanks) will be ariving. Hope to meet you.

We will be there until 8th Feb. Hope to see you there.
    Alan, Jeannette, Ken & Lynn.

Quote Originally Posted by roughyeds View Post
    Will be arriving on 25th January hopefully from the snowy UK, any other Brits out there at the same time. Or come to that anybody else. We will be celebrating my 50th which will be on the 21st of January. Fifteen days and counting cannot wait.
    we arrive 21st same celebration as yourselves staying for ten days ,we are from Aberdeen ,cant wait.
    Dougie and Val

We fly out from the UK on the 24th Jan staying to the 2nd February at CTI.. look forward to meeting everyone

Hi PinkBubbly
    Are you repeat guests. If not I am sure you will enjoy yourselves, we are returning for our fourth visit to CTI.
    Alan, Jeannette, Ken and Lynn.

We were repeat guests... 2nd time at CTI and have been to CN, CSS, Had the most amazing holiday! All the changes to the property in my view enhance an already beautiful hotel.