Default Pics taken at the resorts....

Quick question....Does anyone know if there is a way to buy pictures taken at the resorts from home? Maybe online or something...We were in such a rush leaving CTI, we didn't get a chance to look at any of the pics that were taken of us during our vacation. Any help is appreciated.

Brandon and Michelle.

When we were at CSA we were told that they delete the pictures every few days, so if we waned pictures, we had to order them then. I agree that it would be nice if we could order from home.

We did this once after a visit to CN. We left the morning after the pictures were taken so we called the resort after we got home and if you can give them enough information date pics were taken and what you were wearing and location they were taken they can possibly find them and send via email. They were able to find ours.

If you go to the picture place and have them moved to your room number you have a chance. They sort the pictures by room number and date at CTI.
    Irie Mon

Can someone please explain how this work? I didn't know the resort took random pictures. Sorry I'm new to Couples and we have our first trip coming up in May. I just want to make sure I'm well informed about everything.

The resorts employ a "camera guy" who takes pictures all throughout the property (i.e. beach, restaraunts,etc.) You can buy the pictures (usually $15 each) at the photo shops in the resorts.

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    Can someone please explain how this work? I didn't know the resort took random pictures. Sorry I'm new to Couples and we have our first trip coming up in May. I just want to make sure I'm well informed about everything.
    You can also set up an appointment to be photographed around the resort. We sitting in the lobby at CTI as someone was having their photos taken and the photo guy took ours also. They take them randomly at the manager's cocktail party and the beach/pool buffet dinners, or at least they did at CTI. The guy was in the restaurants most nights also taking photos. Plus they will also take them with your camera and you can always ask new friends or staff to take them.
    Vicky