Hybrid View

Default New to Couples and questions.

My wife and I have been to all the GLs including SS several times. How do the Couples Resorts compare? We will be at CTI 1/16/10 to 1/23/10, CSS 2/20/10 to 2/27/10 and CN 3/13/10 to 3/20/10. Has anyone been to SS as a GLSS and the CSS? If so what is the difference?
    Thank you.

WOW, three weeks in three months, what a great winter.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineBoy View Post
    My wife and I have been to all the GLs including SS several times. How do the Couples Resorts compare? We will be at CTI 1/16/10 to 1/23/10, CSS 2/20/10 to 2/27/10 and CN 3/13/10 to 3/20/10. Has anyone been to SS as a GLSS and the CSS? If so what is the difference?
    Thank you.
    can compare GLN - CN-
    Back in the day i would give the nod to GLN becasue it was a much more luxurious resort which offered C/o beach . In the past 5 years CN has to get the nod.
    Beach both on bloody bay incredible GLN does have the cove on the c/o side which offere great off shore snorkling

Rooms - gln cove room are right on the water no CN room are truly beach front

Food- Cn hands down again banc in the day maybe a tie no longer

pool- cn hands down

inclusions - cn the cat cruise is very cool perk

vibe - CN is significantly younger and more active then GLN so day and night activities are better atteneded.

gln used to offer 24/7 room service CN does not
    gln complimentary laundry service was a nice perk...

if you roll the clock back to 2003 it would tough decision but in 2010 i think it is an easy call for CN
    enjoy

MarineBoy: We only stayed at CSS once after it was Couples, so can't compare to before. We certainly liked the Couples feel.

We have also stayed at GLN 3 times and CN last year. I would agree 100% with steverandlinda's assessment. Back in 2002, GLN was an amazing resort, however, has continued to go down hill since then. Last year in late March, CN was over 90% full and GLN was almost empty. To me Repeaters say it all!