Default Seandymon and Romance Rewards

Hello All,

The person previously responsible for managing Romance Rewards is no longer with the company. Randymon has given me this responsibility and I intend to fix any inefficiencies you have been experiencing.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Seandymon: Happy to see you are on the case. Good luck and wish you all the best with your new responseability.

Seandymon sounds like a excellent position for tommywommy. he can then official spread the couples hugs for all to enjoy

Good Luck with your new assignment.

Happy New Year
    Irie Mon

Maybe you can fix it so we can book as we are leaving for the following year???
    Kristen

Seandymon: One thing I would like to see is once you have reached the highest level (24 plus nights) can you consider offering an even higher level with better perks?
    We have just completed our 7 stay at Couples resort with #8 coming up next year

I still think that repeaters should get a percentage off on their next booking. Say 1% for each year and put a cap on a maximum. This might have to also be limited to bookings directly through Couples only with a minimun number of nights.

Just an idea.

CSA soon come

Seandymon ~ Can you also take over the Love Away Plan so I am notified BEFORE the money is taken out of my account. I never know when it will be withdrawn and there is no consistency to it. Could really use a notifier or have the money withdrawn the same day every month.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hopefully I will get my card in the mail soon!

How can I reset my user and password, as I have not been able to log into the romance program for several months now, and I know I have the correct information. thank you

We have two of them going right now (Love-Away) and we always get a 48 notice that the funds will taken. It's in the form of an e-mail that is forwarded to us by our travel agent.

I, for one, think you are doing a bang up job.

Thanks for your attention to my recent questions about the awards program.

Hang in there.

We signed up months ago and have not received any card. I even emailed the Romance Dept a couple of days after signing up informing them that BOTH my wife and I signed up (which was a violation) asking to have one deleted. NO RESPONSE. Oh well, I didn't pay all that money for a card...I paid for a romantic, wonderful seven days at Couples in lovely Jamaica.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I too, would like to know how to update my information for RR. I tried to log on, but could not remember the password. Our email has changed, so I never received the email with my password. Thanks, Seandymon...