Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Beergirl's New CN Video

Hi all,

Just got a new vacation video done, and I've uploaded it to my Shutterfly account. It's a little over 6 minutes long, and stars our Brit friends and us at Couples Negril in December 2009.

For those of you who are REALLY watching, I've thrown in a couple of pics from CSA in 2008. See if you can spot them! I hope this link works:

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com

You shouldn't need a password or a Shutterfly account. I'm working on naming the individual photos, and hope to have them posted soon.

Enjoy!

Beergirl

Nice montage Beergirl, like I didn't want to go bad enough already

I love the theme song you selected to start with.

Oh the memories of April Fools 2006.

Great video - thanks for sharing it.

Default Thank you Beer Girl!!!

I am so homesick for Jamaica and your picture presentation was wonderful! Thank you!

Good job Brenda! Wonderful selection of photos. It brings back so many memories and makes our 8 day wait even tougher.
    I WANT TO BE THERE NOW!!!!!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Default Great Job

Beergirl

Having just been in the last month your video was great to relive
    all the memories. Thanks

Default Thank you beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by bracoman View Post
    Beergirl

Having just been in the last month your video was great to relive
    all the memories. Thanks
    Thanks for sharing your photos.. Like bracoman, It takes me back to our April 2009 trip.
    Jamaica, soon come!

I loved the music you chose. You did a great job capturing CN. Oh, how I want to go back! Thanks for the little slice of heaven during this cold, dreary winter. You have given us all a present.

Wonderful!!!
    Kristen

Bravo...What a WONDERFUL video! Thanks
    Only 123 days til our return to home.

great video can't wait 136 days to go

Default so much fun too watch!!!!

THank you sooo much for this video. We are arriving in 45 days and can't wait so this was a great suprise!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi all,

Just got a new vacation video done, and I've uploaded it to my Shutterfly account. It's a little over 6 minutes long, and stars our Brit friends and us at Couples Negril in December 2009.

For those of you who are REALLY watching, I've thrown in a couple of pics from CSA in 2008. See if you can spot them! I hope this link works:

You shouldn't need a password or a Shutterfly account. I'm working on naming the individual photos, and hope to have them posted soon.

Enjoy!

Beergirl

wow
    GREANJAC

Nice video! I'll be there in 5 days and I can't wait to see what all this fuss is about! hehe
    Honeymoonin' at CN on January 3rd - 11th!

Beergirl-
    GREAT Video!!!! Sure wish we were back "Home"!!
    It was good to see you at CN a few weeks ago.
    Happy New Year!!
    Have a Happy Day!

Your video was awesome, I'm just sitting here with tears streaming down my face, what memories!! We have 1 more month to wait til our next visit to CN, and I'm sure I'll be looking at your video alot before then! Thank you SO much for sharing!

nice job !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi all,

Enjoy!

Beergirl
    ....Good video, and song selections. Love "You're My Jamaica", that and "Three Little Birds" were my favorite songs. The Video brought back a rush of memories from just this past Thanksgiving. More fun than I would have ever thought.

Beergirl-Love the video. Sorry we were not there with you. As you know we vacationed elsewhere in Dec (BAD IDEA). I am now more homesick than ever. Hopefully April 2010.

What a marvelous job! Our favorite vacation home has never looked so good. We loved the music/picture synching. We'll be there in 63 days and it's good to see my seat at the swim-up bar is available. Thank you for the memorable work.

What a super video presentation! We're headed to CSS, but it all looks great to us. Thanks.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Great video! Who sings Your My Jamaica? Love that song!

What a wonderful video!!! You left nothing out. I'll be watching that video every day till we return in August. Thank you for sharing!

Nice work Beergirl!

CSA soon come...

"Iowa_mon"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast